Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 508045 times)
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #1185 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:50:58 »

But are they ever both online at the same time?   Wink

Morning, I like to read the comments, if I was going to make any comment myself I would do it as me not another poster, however as I am not going to it's fairly irrelevant.  Off to vote..
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1186 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:54:08 »

Which way are you voting, Power or Jed?

Never knowingly overstated.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #1187 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:55:03 »

Which way are you voting, Power or Jed?

Now I did not know they were running, which party would each stand for?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #1188 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:58:08 »

Now I did not know they were running, which party would each stand for?
Whichever would pay the most?
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #1189 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 09:16:56 »

Morning, I like to read the comments, if I was going to make any comment myself I would do it as me not another poster, however as I am not going to it's fairly irrelevant.  Off to vote..

Fair enough...
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1190 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 09:42:34 »

Whatever the case it seems to me that the club is not a priority for any party if they are going to 'fight to the death' and that is what worries me the most. Of course some of you may understand and hear more than me but we have to be concerned as a fan base as to where this is going. The only reason Jed seems interested in coming back to me is to rake in some of the season ticket money. He clearly doesn't have the financial ability to run the club and as he has no emotional tie to the club and neither does Power, then why would either of them be interested in saving the club from administration and expulsion from the football league?

I would suggest thats not strictly correct, Power would have every reason to fight tooth and nail if only due to the fact that he has invested time and money into the club, both of which it would appear he would lose if Jed just waltzes back in on a contractual technicality, however I would fully agree that bar legal fees Jed has absolutely nothing to lose and plenty to gain if he can get back into the hot seat, with the season ticket money etc.

Still a little intrigued how jed would handle it if he did get back in control, he thrived on the man of the people act when he was here before and not sure his fragile ego could handle the vitriol he would get from many if he came back in.

Interesting times ahead which if not sorted will I fear completely bugger up the cklose and next season - in the first instance can you see us getting a reputible sponsor until this is sorted, unless Paul Hollywood can pull something off with the Albanians.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1191 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 10:11:36 »

Has anyone known legal cases like this to go quicker than expected?!

Best (quickest) case is that they sort it outside the courtroom.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1192 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 10:22:54 »

Has anyone known legal cases like this to go quicker than expected?!

Best (quickest) case is that they sort it outside the courtroom.

I think the only way that's going to happen is Power pays off Jed, which would appear to be the reverse of what Power would want to happen/what Jed deserves.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1193 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 10:40:52 »

Yeah I know: ( so does Jed probably...
Pericles

Ignore
« Reply #1194 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 10:45:35 »

I would suggest thats not strictly correct, Power would have every reason to fight tooth and nail if only due to the fact that he has invested time and money into the club, both of which it would appear he would lose if Jed just waltzes back in on a contractual technicality, however I would fully agree that bar legal fees Jed has absolutely nothing to lose and plenty to gain if he can get back into the hot seat, with the season ticket money etc.

Still a little intrigued how jed would handle it if he did get back in control, he thrived on the man of the people act when he was here before and not sure his fragile ego could handle the vitriol he would get from many if he came back in.

Interesting times ahead which if not sorted will I fear completely bugger up the cklose and next season - in the first instance can you see us getting a reputible sponsor until this is sorted, unless Paul Hollywood can pull something off with the Albanians.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there when you say how will Jed handle it when so many are against him. He could then in theory, if he has nothing to lose, take the season ticket money and then say 'fuck you' and the club goes under. He could easily be a vindictive person like that if he sees all the abuse he's getting. He deserves it in my view, but if he should win back the club we would have to be very concerned indeed. He would have us between a rock and a hard place.

I don't see who would take over (without us going into admin and losing our football league status) and the Trust don't exactly fill me with confidence. They don't seem to be able to mobilise the fan base. It appears to me they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. I sent them some money for membership and didn't even get a response or confirmation that I was member, so why should I have any confidence in them? Of course it may work out alright but each day that goes by is another day debts mount up and possible signings get lost.
london_red

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1195 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 10:46:20 »

I think the only way that's going to happen is Power pays off Jed, which would appear to be the reverse of what Power would want to happen/what Jed deserves.

Think that's the end game here. From what I understand Jed has no wish to take the club over again, it's just about how much of a settlement he can get out of Power, and so indirectly the club. Proper cunt.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #1196 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 10:50:41 »

Think that's the end game here. From what I understand Jed has no wish to take the club over again, it's just about how much of a settlement he can get out of Power, and so indirectly the club. Proper cunt.

I think from the moment he arrived back we could all predict it was simply to get more money, nothing about love of the club or Power being the wrong person blahblahblah. Quite why the court hasn't decided this yet is most odd.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1197 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 12:34:02 »

I think from the moment he arrived back we could all predict it was simply to get more money, nothing about love of the club or Power being the wrong person blahblahblah. Quite why the court hasn't decided this yet is most odd.
Because the court won't be deciding what's in the best interests of the club or whether Jed's a cowboy or anything like that. Only if Jed has a valid legal claim to ownership, or part ownership, as he claims.
bullethead

Ignore
« Reply #1198 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 16:56:52 »

Got to say, I am getting extremely nervous about what is happening. Hard to see anything getting resolved in the near future so even if LP does see off the loathsome Jed, there will be precious little time to get the team sorted. Throw in the likliehood of a tinpot shirt sponsor and I am currently feeling very 'glass half empty'. Bring on the stunners to cheer me up!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1199 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 17:23:26 »

Yes agree, normally I'm pretty upbeat, but if this drags on, then it could be real bad going forward. The deafening silence is worrying also.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: