Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506967 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1170 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 07:28:56 »

I know him. He is a good guy.
Not good enough to sanction a short silence for the late Ron Topp - and then got well pissed off when the stewards held their own two minute silence!!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1171 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 08:00:53 »

Not good enough to sanction a short silence for the late Ron Topp - and then got well pissed off when the stewards held their own two minute silence!!
Thats disappointing, Topper was a well respected man and the club should have supported him, but like I stated I didn't have a problem with Mark otherwise at all, but then again I only had dealings with him during the PdC/Wray era.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1172 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 08:51:24 »

Yes PV, Topper was ok, just didn't fit into the way of thinking when new regime took over.  Had a lot of dealings with Ron as an outside contractor, never let me - or the club - down.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1173 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 12:33:16 »

The Pie man or Yeovil Red wouldn't of banned him.

Don't bring me into this or I will ban you  Wink
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #1174 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 13:48:01 »

Heard today Power suing Jed over the concert shambles. Sorry if old news.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1175 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 16:33:28 »

But that was guaranteed income. Guaranteed.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #1176 on: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 17:13:26 »

Maybe he's suing him for the guaranteed income.
Pericles

Ignore
« Reply #1177 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 07:55:56 »

Hi guys, first of all I want to state that I am not in the know and I don't know anybody closely but I have heard some info and forgive me if you already know this. It seems that the initial agreement for the option to purchase the majority shares was dependent on Powers initial injection of 2 million quid. However Jed is arguing that when Power withdrew his 2 million pretty much straight away, it made the contract null and void meaning Power does not have the majority stake. So now they are both claiming and counter claiming and it is all getting very messy. Apparently the words I heard this morning were 'its a fight to the death' and 50-50 as to how its going to pan out. What this means for the football club I don't know and it is very concerning as I'm pretty sure it means nobody is putting money into the club until its resolved. That means bills start racking up as well without being paid. I don't expect to see much transfer activity this summer at all unless its resolved. Forgive my crude way of explaining things as I am not an expert in legal matters or finance but I am very worried.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1178 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:14:04 »

Hi guys, first of all I want to state that I am not in the know and I don't know anybody closely but I have heard some info and forgive me if you already know this. It seems that the initial agreement for the option to purchase the majority shares was dependent on Powers initial injection of 2 million quid. However Jed is arguing that when Power withdrew his 2 million pretty much straight away, it made the contract null and void meaning Power does not have the majority stake. So now they are both claiming and counter claiming and it is all getting very messy. Apparently the words I heard this morning were 'its a fight to the death' and 50-50 as to how its going to pan out. What this means for the football club I don't know and it is very concerning as I'm pretty sure it means nobody is putting money into the club until its resolved. That means bills start racking up as well without being paid. I don't expect to see much transfer activity this summer at all unless its resolved. Forgive my crude way of explaining things as I am not an expert in legal matters or finance but I am very worried.
Don't think those facts are correct!!  Jed had to show the Football League funds of £1.5 million which we all know he doesn't have, so Power loaned it to him, this then had to be re-paid once the takeover was in place.  Power is the only person to have injected any funds into the club since then.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #1179 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:15:21 »

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1180 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:22:52 »

Don't think those facts are correct!!  Jed had to show the Football League funds of £1.5 million which we all know he doesn't have, so Power loaned it to him, this then had to be re-paid once the takeover was in place.  Power is the only person to have injected any funds into the club since then.

Thats not true, as it was 1.2
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #1181 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:25:51 »

May be just a coincidence but I noticed that Steve Murrall was online just before Pericles' first post.   
Flashheart

« Reply #1182 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:26:39 »

He's often online
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #1183 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:28:46 »

He's often online

But are they ever both online at the same time?   Wink
Pericles

Ignore
« Reply #1184 on: Thursday, May 22, 2014, 08:50:45 »

Sorry to disappoint guys, I'm just an ordinary bloke who is a concerned Town fan. The amount I stated doesn't matter as I was just rounding it and couldn't remember the exact amount so don't read too much into that.

As far as I understand it, it is that initial injection of money that matters regarding the contract issue. I know Power has put money in since then but I believe the ownership contract was dependent on an agreement made with the 1.2 or 2 million quid, if that makes any sense?

Whatever the case it seems to me that the club is not a priority for any party if they are going to 'fight to the death' and that is what worries me the most. Of course some of you may understand and hear more than me but we have to be concerned as a fan base as to where this is going. The only reason Jed seems interested in coming back to me is to rake in some of the season ticket money. He clearly doesn't have the financial ability to run the club and as he has no emotional tie to the club and neither does Power, then why would either of them be interested in saving the club from administration and expulsion from the football league?
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: