Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506914 times)
Tiresome Troll

Ignore
« Reply #1065 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 06:37:38 »

the issue of money and how much our beloved Jed was paid is subject to intense rumour and not even I know

we should ask the big man himself
Tiresome Troll

Ignore
« Reply #1066 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 06:38:43 »

and the man himself is going to be at the ground this week to wipe the tears from fatty powers eyes
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #1067 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 06:41:37 »

How is the gastro pub coming along? Has it got a name yet?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1068 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 06:51:19 »

and the man himself is going to be at the ground this week to wipe the tears from fatty powers eyes
Is Jed actually slim?  Is Power actually fat?  If he is fat is he any fatter than Jed?  Is this person a fan of Jeds who doesn't give a dam about the effect this dick waving is having the club?

So many questions.  The answer are, no he's a fat cunt as well, dont know, probably not, yes.

Never knowingly overstated.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1069 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 06:55:27 »

the issue of money and how much our beloved Jed was paid is subject to intense rumour and not even I know
Funny that, because you did a few pages ago in this thread when you were happy to boast that Jed had ripped a few hundred thousand out of the club. At least try to make your bullshit consistent even if you can't manage coherent
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1070 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 08:13:30 »

Morning Jed,

Any chance you can lend me £773.83 so i can get my car repaired? If it helps i can lend it to you first.

Cheers x
kerry red

« Reply #1071 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 08:29:51 »

we should ask the big man himself

The trouble is, the word 'paid' implies that some sort work was done in return.

What work did Jed actually do?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1072 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 09:12:45 »

I'm not going to dismiss anything this guy says for fear of ending up with egg all over my face.

he does sound like a WUM, but this is STFC so there is a nagging thought in my mind that this guy actually does know something and we could see Jed back which I think would be a disaster.

He is a pain in the arse though, this Dexter character.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #1073 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 09:19:23 »

I'm not going to dismiss anything this guy says for fear of ending up with egg all over my face.

he does sound like a WUM, but this is STFC so there is a nagging thought in my mind that this guy actually does know something and we could see Jed back which I think would be a disaster.

He is a pain in the arse though, this Dexter Jed character.

Corrected for you.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1074 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 09:50:06 »

I'm confused here.

Is dexter claiming Power is begging Jed to take the club. But meanwhile facts are power is in court Friday stopping Jed/holding company taking control of the club.

Doesn't make sense really. Unless the holding company and Jed have separated..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1075 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 10:09:32 »

I'm confused here.

Is dexter claiming Power is begging Jed to take the club. But meanwhile facts are power is in court Friday stopping Jed/holding company taking control of the club.

I think trying to extract a coherent, consistent story out of DexJed's various skeins of fantasy is going to be a little like trying to plait fog. It doesn't make sense for a reason, because it's nonsense
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1076 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 10:23:49 »

I think trying to extract a coherent, consistent story out of DexJed's various skeins of fantasy is going to be a little like trying to plait fog. It doesn't make sense for a reason, because it's nonsense
And that is just what Jed was anyway, bullshit and nonsense - nothing made sense with him!!  And the reason I guess 95% of supporters would not want his hand on the tiller again!!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1077 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 10:29:04 »

And that is just what Jed was anyway, bullshit and nonsense - nothing made sense with him!!  And the reason I guess 95% of supporters would not want his hand on the tiller in the till again!!

Corrected for you.  Wink

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #1078 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 11:04:32 »

What work did Jed actually do?

Propped up the bar ?

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1079 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 11:09:16 »

I'm confused here.

Equally confusing is the suggestion that Power is 'fat', which in this context and considering Dexters unrequented feelings for Jed, would suggest that Dexter considers Jed slim?

I have seen neither in the flesh but from photo's Jed strikes me as a guy who enjoys a buffet (assuming someone else has paid) and whilst not quite on the level of 'head on a pile of washing' he is definitely carrying more lumber than Power?
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: