Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 507002 times)
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #975 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 08:43:15 »

What does this mean? Transferred to where/who?

45% to Adam Fynn, 5% to David Smith
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #976 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 08:51:24 »

I missed the share transfer news. Must have been distracted by toasters or something.

It's still all very curious.

Can only see four explanations really. I'm sure none are right..

1. Jed has somehow found a way to make some cash. A new buyer for example. But needed to offload 50% in order to raise funds to get the club back (a bit like dexter said)

2. Behind the BS Jed is genuine and wants to do what's right for the club. That would imply power isn't good for the club. There is no evidence of this, but after the Brady bunch it's foolish to totally rule it out. Though it could be simply that Jed thinks he had has more funding then power.

3. The Fredi explanation, or a variation of.

4. Jed doesn't give a stuff. But simply wants to beat Power after being dethroned . surly not likely. Too expensive for points scoring. Why bring others in as well.

So anyone got any serious or fictional explanations to add.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #977 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 08:53:08 »

I reckon it's aliens. Power is actually an Alien and Jed has been sent to stop him by the Men In Black.

Yep, the referee's association is behind all of this.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #978 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 09:09:38 »

Jed spits...all over power!

power is trying to pay Jed off I'm told, Jed won't be bought, he's seen off all the cowboys in the double glazing game, fatty power is no match for our Jed

I bet power is feeling a twat for not doing the paperwork right, it's gonna be an expensive lesson!

so come on murrell, why you not saying anything? afraid Jed's gonna tell ya to shut your trap?

HA! Got you, you cunt! It's Murrall hahahaha welcome to your 24 hour read only ban BITCH.
london_red

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #979 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 09:10:04 »

I missed the share transfer news. Must have been distracted by toasters or something.

It's still all very curious.

Can only see four explanations really. I'm sure none are right..

1. Jed has somehow found a way to make some cash. A new buyer for example. But needed to offload 50% in order to raise funds to get the club back (a bit like dexter said)

2. Behind the BS Jed is genuine and wants to do what's right for the club. That would imply power isn't good for the club. There is no evidence of this, but after the Brady bunch it's foolish to totally rule it out. Though it could be simply that Jed thinks he had has more funding then power.

3. The Fredi explanation, or a variation of.

4. Jed doesn't give a stuff. But simply wants to beat Power after being dethroned . surly not likely. Too expensive for points scoring. Why bring others in as well.

So anyone got any serious or fictional explanations to add.

The version I've heard (from someone not connected to the club, but who's spoken to a few of the relevant parties and tends to be fairly clued up on this sort of stuff) is not a million miles from Fredi's explanation.

Basically that Jed doesn't really have an interest in running the club again, but thinks he can exploit this legal loophole to extract some more cash from Power/Swindon. I believe the timing of it may not be a coincidence, in that this period at the end of the season post-season ticket renewals is probably the most cash rich time of year for the club.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #980 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 09:18:07 »

HA! Got you, you cunt! It's Murrall hahahaha welcome to your 24 hour read only ban BITCH.

BY THE POWER OF BANHAMMER!
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #981 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 10:17:32 »

ROOOOAAAARRRR

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #982 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:18:00 »

Leave it jutty, he's  windowing us up
I know but he seems to be glazing over the matter
Talk Talk

Re:
« Reply #983 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:24:02 »

I know but he seems to be glazing over the matter

I just find this all so fenestrating.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #984 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:27:21 »

RICE SET FOR SENSATIONAL TOWN RETURN

We can dream, eh?
Talk Talk

« Reply #985 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:31:31 »

45% to Adam Fynn, 5% to David Smith

If I'm right and the share capital is £1, then that's 45p to Fynn, 5p to Smith.

Big money, Jed must be rolling in it after selling those.

Edit: Yes, it's right!

Shareholders (Top 20 names shown)    Number of Shares (at Value)    Share Type    Ownership (%)
ADAMFYNN    45 (at £0.01)    ORDINARY    45.00
GERARD MARTINMCCRORY    50 (at £0.01)    ORDINARY    50.00
DAVIDSMITH    5 (at £0.01)    ORDINARY    5.00
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #986 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:32:37 »

Fuck's sake Chang I'd exorcised his name from my memory forgotten his name and was happy that way.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #987 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:48:32 »

The version I've heard (from someone not connected to the club, but who's spoken to a few of the relevant parties and tends to be fairly clued up on this sort of stuff) is not a million miles from Fredi's explanation.

Basically that Jed doesn't really have an interest in running the club again, but thinks he can exploit this legal loophole to extract some more cash from Power/Swindon. I believe the timing of it may not be a coincidence, in that this period at the end of the season post-season ticket renewals is probably the most cash rich time of year for the club.

This is the version I too have heard, Jed does not want to return to the club but wants to exploit a legal loop hole to make more money from Power.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #988 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:53:42 »

This is the version I too have heard, Jed does not want to return to the club but wants to exploit a legal loop hole to make more money from Power.

Interesting, I had heard it was something to do with Jed wanting to relocate the club to a gastro pub near Luton bring Mary Berry in as manager?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #989 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:55:30 »

Interesting, I had heard it was something to do with Jed wanting to relocate the club to a gastro pub near Luton bring Mary Berry in as manager?

Sounds like pie in the sky to me.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: