Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506989 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #915 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 18:57:13 »

Ah I see.

Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 19:07:48 »

How dare you say that about Jed. I won't believe it unless he releases a twitter statement.

I know, I know, madness!
fatbasher

« Reply #917 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 19:13:01 »

Is anyone really fully convinced dexter and Jed are not one and the same? If he's not actually Jed he's obviously being fed by him at the least.

Which is just fucking unprofessional frankly.

Another alias is Redjed.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 19:20:21 »

Another alias is Redjed.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 19:37:13 »

Suits you sir.
animalwilliams

Ignore
« Reply #920 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 20:20:46 »

I could make something up and make it sound plausible. That it sounds plausible means nowt, especially considering fredi has zero credibility.
Zero credibility? I am not so sure, a fair proportion of the allegations he/she made were not that far from the truth. 
Flashheart

« Reply #921 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 20:27:15 »

Zero credibility? I am not so sure, a fair proportion of the allegations he/she made were not that far from the truth. 

Would you care to expand upon that?
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #922 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 20:34:03 »

Fredis explanation would explain why Jed's lot went quiet for all those months before suddenly popping up again.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #923 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 20:35:33 »

Would you care to expand upon that?

As I remember it, and I can't be arsed to go back and find them, but didn't Fredi reveal the whole Power plan and budget cuts before it was public knowledge?
Flashheart

« Reply #924 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 20:41:15 »

As I remember it, and I can't be arsed to go back and find them, but didn't Fredi reveal the whole Power plan and budget cuts before it was public knowledge?

Did she?

Before it was public knowledge?
Frigby Daser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #925 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 20:43:11 »

If Fredi's explanation is correct, and subject to any number of details that we do not have....

Jed is on very shaky ground and Power's argument is likely to be based on the doctrine of estoppel - i.e. Power has relied upon and Jed had allowed him to rely upon an agreement that they made. That would likely override the method of agreement - i.e whether it was by email etc. There is case law making the most flimsy of emails contractually binding.

On the face of it, this is a very fundamental contract law issue - it's rife with case law and comes down to the finest of details.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #926 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 20:47:15 »

You seriously couldn't make this shit up... Why our club all the time!? If it's not the 3 amigos it's some wide boy illiterate chancer. Throw in a dickhead of a striker dragging our club through the mud and it could almost be a new series of dream team. Fucking joke.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #927 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 20:49:48 »

If Fredi's explanation is correct, and subject to any number of details that we do not have....

Jed is on very shaky ground and Power's argument is likely to be based on the doctrine of estoppel - i.e. Power has relied upon and Jed had allowed jim to rely upon an agreement that they made. That would likely override the method of agreement.

On the face of it, this is a very fundamental contract law issue - it's rife with case law and comes down to the finest of details.

Don't read this.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estoppel_in_English_law

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #928 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 20:51:49 »

Cor, I learnt about estoppel in business law, about 300 years ago.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #929 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 21:07:59 »

Did she?

Before it was public knowledge?

I'm pretty sure she/he did, there were certainly elements that in hindsight proved to be on the mark, albeit editorialised on an anti Jed slant. Not saying this latest missive is 100% either but something weird is afoot and this is the most detailed and feasible explanation I've heard.

Other than the Paul Hollywood Albanian gastro pub one obviously.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: