Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506899 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #840 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 09:26:40 »

Not just a pub, mind you, a big pub. Well, that's a game-changer for me. Clearly these are serious men with serious money to invest if they've already bought a big pub.

Wonder if it makes its own beer.

I bet nobody has been invited by Jed to this fine establishment for the purpose of getting roaringly drunk.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #841 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 10:36:21 »

Was thinking more financial Paul.

But Jed could take that and market it as a luxury leisure facility if he's brave.

Yeah but how?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Tiresome Troll

Ignore
« Reply #842 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:26:07 »

well rumer has it that our Jed only made a small drink on swindon, a few hundred, well small compared to his other profits elsewhere I suppose

my pal has been with Jed this morning and the pub is more gastro pub with some top chef from Birmingham in the kitchen! he's gonna run coaches from there to STFC for the next match, pub also have rooms, so more of a hotel, I'm gonna book up I reckon

why do people think the Albanian is dodgy?

where's Murel?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #843 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:27:58 »

well rumer has it that our Jed only made a small drink on swindon, a few hundred,
So in the space of a few months he made several hundred thousand off Swindon Town? He put fuck all in (sorry, I forgot, he paid £1 for the club), and took several hundred grand out. I can see why he's keen to get his feet back under our table but remind me again why we'd want this chancer anywhere near our club again? So he can have another bite at bleeding us dry?
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:37:18 by pauld » Logged
Talk Talk

« Reply #844 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:37:33 »

my pal has been with Jed this morning and the pub is more gastro pub with some top chef from Birmingham in the kitchen! he's gonna run coaches from there to STFC for the next match, pub also have rooms, so more of a hotel, I'm gonna book up I reckon

Hmmm. Not sure I will make the trip thanks Dexter. You never know how these things are going to work out  Wink

http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/crime/luton-landlord-beaten-in-pub-assault-1-5887816
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #845 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:42:12 »

Sorry, but when Albania is known for being one of the poorest countries in Europe, an Albanian with a bit of cash sounds extremely 'dodgy', especially when he allegedly want to 'invest' it in a League One football club, which is notoriously loss making. Next thing you'll be telling me he knows a Nigerian Prince...
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:47:45 by Summerof69 » Logged

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #846 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:52:28 »

Reminds me of the Portuguese lot that tried to buy us when Dennis Wise was here
Flashheart

« Reply #847 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:52:44 »

I'm not defending this Albanian guy, I don't even know he exists, but to say he's dodgy because he's Albanian is a bit of a stretch.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #848 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:53:03 »

Sorry, but when Albania is known for being one of the poorest countries in Europe, an Albanian with a bit of cash sounds extremely 'dodgy', especially when he allegedly want to 'invest' it in a League One football club, which is notoriously loss making.
Oh come on now. Albania may be poor but this guy's loaded - he's broken out of Albania and really made it big time. He part owns a pub/B&B in Luton, for Christ's sake!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #849 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:53:15 »

where's Murel?

It's Murrell. Spell it wrong one more time and you're banned.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #850 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 11:58:39 »

Oh come on now. Albania may be poor but this guy's loaded - he's broken out of Albania and really made it big time. He part owns a pub/B&B in Luton, for Christ's sake!
If Callum Rice turns out to be Albanian that would be the icing on the cake Smiley

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #851 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 12:03:39 »

Come on Dex, be a sport and tell us the name then? Or hook us up with a link on trip advisor.
Or does Jed's famous NDA's cover the gastro pub industry as well? I can't imagine your pal didn't meet with him and not ask him the name of the place?

I do hope young Jed has looked into licensing laws before buying the place, he did a sterling job with the Town end bar.
Tiresome Troll

Ignore
« Reply #852 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 12:04:13 »

sorry my spelling is not great
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #853 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 12:05:39 »

Sorry, forgot about that, Paul.

BAZINGA !!

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #854 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 12:07:53 »

By the way, what ever happened to the planning permission for the roof on top of Stratton Bank which Jed said the planning application had been put into SBC...or don't SBC accept applications on the back of fag packets?

BAZINGA !!

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: