Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506944 times)
Tiresome Troll

Ignore
« Reply #825 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 23:46:07 »

as avid surporters of our club I'm really surprised you don't know when our owner Jed has done before, he has been instrumental in several industries, Murel made his money in America and he keeps it there, at least Jed and his boys don't mind using there pounds here
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 23:53:29 »

I am very knowledgeable in the double glazing industry & have never heard of any of the revolutions that you talked of that Jed started. Everybody on here jokes about the buy one get one free but i know that wasn't him. So all i want to know is what it is he has done.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 23:57:05 by jutty274 » Logged
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 00:06:07 »

Ok, I'll bite you fucker, if you know Jed so well, tell me, what did he make out of his previous involvement with our club?
fatbasher

« Reply #828 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 00:11:53 »

Ok, I'll bite you fucker, if you know Jed so well, tell me, what did he make out of his previous involvement with our club?

Yes, OUR club.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #829 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 00:16:21 »

Why is it whenever you push Dexter for an answer he/she/it logs out.   Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #830 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 00:22:49 »

Interesting that Jutty, I'm not asking for comment or commentary, just a simple figure. Shouldn't be that tricky for one so close to him to find out. Or maybe it's not something Dexter/ Jed want in the public domain.

Or am I just being cynical?
china red

« Reply #831 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 05:33:15 »

as avid surporters of our club I'm really surprised you don't know when our owner Jed has done before, he has been instrumental in several industries, Murel made his money in America and he keeps it there, at least Jed and his boys don't mind using there pounds here

I didn't think even americans with money kept it there.

I think you are in fact Jed
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #832 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 06:26:44 »

Can someone just ban dexter please? Very boring now.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #833 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 07:22:14 »

Nah, Dexter brings this thread to life & must know a few things.

knowing our Club, it's probably all true. Never quiet at Swindon.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #834 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 07:34:22 »

Can someone just ban dexter please? Very boring now.
You want to ban people because they bore you?

It's All Good..............
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #835 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 07:50:32 »

I like dexter. Obnoxious cunt that he is
kerry red

« Reply #836 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 07:52:12 »

yes I am a cunt, but a cunt with info. and you can't take that away boys. the Albanians are spot on, his money will bring an international flavour to STFC. better than fatty power and fatty sangita. still now Murel. he's not got the balls for a good slagging from my forum mates tonight

Jed and the Albanian have bought a bloody big pub together, somewhere in Luton my mate said

any ideas where? I don't know Luton that well chaps

The Cock and Bull, perhaps
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #837 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 08:10:02 »

Jed and the Albanian have bought a bloody big pub together, somewhere in Luton my mate said
Not just a pub, mind you, a big pub. Well, that's a game-changer for me. Clearly these are serious men with serious money to invest if they've already bought a big pub.

I hope no-one has entertained any unworthy thoughts that an Albanian with money to invest from an unspecified source and an apparent liking for investing it in cash businesses may be in any way looking to clean any of that cash up. That would be quite wrong. I for one welcome our new more-transparent-than-a-revolutionized-double-glazing-window big-pub-owning overlords.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #838 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 09:13:22 »

Not just a pub, mind you, a big pub. Well, that's a game-changer for me. Clearly these are serious men with serious money to invest if they've already bought a big pub.

I hope no-one has entertained any unworthy thoughts that an Albanian with money to invest from an unspecified source and an apparent liking for investing it in cash businesses may be in any way looking to clean any of that cash up. That would be quite wrong. I for one welcome our new more-transparent-than-a-revolutionized-double-glazing-window big-pub-owning overlords.

I said this a page ago. The money sounds dirtier than a Sicilian millionaire's.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #839 on: Thursday, May 1, 2014, 09:23:05 »

I said this a page ago. The money sounds dirtier than a Sicilian millionaire's.
that is unfair we all know how the Sicilian made that money.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: