Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506885 times)
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 16:35:02 »

Getting a bit boring to be honest. Quite obvious to me that the court will rule in Powers favour.

I wouldn't be that confident soapy tit wank

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 22:05:17 »

evening men

it's simple

Jed and his team went straight to the judge and the judge ruled, they don't make these type of rulings unless they think they should. Jed is obviously in the right and powers days are very much numbered

you don't need a business to be a limited company to sell it, so the fact that Jed may well have sold a sole trader business for a packet it would not show on companies house! come on guys get with it

can't wait for Tuesday and I reckon there is gona me some desk clearing!

you can't just take these type of actions and get in front of a judge unless it had legs

so like it or not people, our Jed is coming back
Talk Talk

« Reply #737 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 22:09:30 »

evening men

it's simple

Jed and his team went straight to the judge and the judge ruled, they don't make these type of rulings unless they think they should. Jed is obviously in the right and powers days are very much numbered

you don't need a business to be a limited company to sell it, so the fact that Jed may well have sold a sole trader business for a packet it would not show on companies house! come on guys get with it

you can't just take these type of actions and get in front of a judge unless it had legs

What I find most fucking annoying about you is your lack of basic English writing skills. If you could spell, punctuate or capitalise properly I might have more time for you.
Tiresome Troll

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 22:12:13 »

don't be so rude

I can't help how I am
Tiresome Troll

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 22:14:20 »

Duncan Bannatyne is dyslexic
DMR

« Reply #740 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 22:20:35 »

Duncan Bannatyne is dyslexic

This is outstanding
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 22:45:38 »

evening men

it's simple

Oh so it wasn't his Stratford/Evesham based double glazing company then. For a man with so many directorships to his name I'll be very surprised if he's made his fortune with a sole trader!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 22:56:45 »

don't be so rude

I can't help how I am

Mods.

Close the thread now  Doh
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 23:00:53 »

evening men

it's simple

Having spent more time in court over the last year than most people will spend in a lifetime for reasons that will not be discussed on here, a judge will not make a decision on any case without seeing both sides of the story, unless one side has not put their side to the judge by the date specifed. If Jed was in the right then it would not be adjourned until Tuesday so this doesn't add up. what has probably happened is that one side has tried to rush it through the courts & the judge has adjourned for all of the paperwork to be studied, the chances are it will be adjourned again.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 23:02:29 »

Oh so it wasn't his Stratford/Evesham based double glazing company then. For a man with so many directorships to his name I'll be very surprised if he's made his fortune with a sole trader!
Dexter you have still not told us what great changes to the double glazing industry that Jed made.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: Sunday, April 27, 2014, 23:27:13 »

I don't see why Jed doesn't just buy Evesham United, his house is pretty much on the same road as their new ground so he could just stumble home from their club bar.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 01:29:24 »

What I find most fucking annoying about you is your lack of basic English writing skills. If you could spell, punctuate or capitalise properly I might have more time for you.

Ignore dexter and his illiteracy; the real saviour is Jed and his wordy-speaks. You're be so embarrassed slagging him off when he saves us from dictonarys.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 09:34:42 »

Back from Hols. 50 pages to catch up on, joy!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 09:42:15 »

Ignore dexter and his illiteracy; the real saviour is Jed and his wordy-speaks. You're be so embarrassed slagging him off when he saves us from dictonarys.
Pot,Kettle and Black
Flashheart

« Reply #749 on: Monday, April 28, 2014, 09:50:19 »

Pot,Kettle and Black

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: