Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506925 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:40:37 »

Self importance, ITK, I told you sos, I'm trolling and you took the bait.

All that's certain is that there's a lot of wanking going on.

Well that's summed the TEF up in two sentences.... now what we all going to talk about.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:40:43 »

Cheesy
Haha, grammar never was my strong point

Attention seeking cunt  Wink
Cheesy
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:43:36 by Quagmire » Logged
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:50:03 »

Well that's summed the TEF up in two sentences.... now what we all going to talk about.

Cheese, obviously.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:50:54 »

All that's certain is that there's a lot of wanking going on.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:52:42 »

Who is that? It looks like Gus Poyet has taken PCP

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:53:16 »

Willem Defoe.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #696 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:54:40 »

My film knowledge is fucking dreadful.

I'd apologise for derailing the thread but I'm not sure I have really

horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:55:56 »

It's Jed arriving at the club earlier with someone else's money.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #698 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 22:24:54 »

firstly guys I don't work for Jed, we have worked together in the past anx I have supported himin ventures such as STFC. I have also not seen anything official that Jed is coming back, the only person to say this is Dexter, whoever that is, maybe someone trying to wind folk up about Jed?  Who knows.  

I do however think Jed writes from the heart, so maybe not best use of English,  but he does try and say it how he sees it, sometimes right, sometimes wrong.  I suggest we hold on see what happens before all jumping to conclusions.

I will shut up now before the abuse comes..

cheers,

steve

Ok. We may not have seen anything official, but I will make an educated guess that you have some insight into the supposed events of the past week and the presence of the Luton contingent.

McCrory may well have good intentions, but he has a track record of half truths and lies. His intent, or whether he's a nice bloke, or whether he's a good laugh is utterly irrelevant.*

I'm not sure either of us have the energy or inclination to continue with this further. In the nicest possible way, I wish you every success but hope you have nothing to do with STFC, for the pure reason that if you do, so will he!

* I still veer towards the 'he's a common crook' theory.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #699 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 23:07:28 »

Willem Defoe.

Dafoe it's Dafoe.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 08:02:19 »

firstly guys I don't work for Jed, we have worked together in the past anx I have supported himin ventures such as STFC. I have also not seen anything official that Jed is coming back, the only person to say this is Dexter, whoever that is, maybe someone trying to wind folk up about Jed?  Who knows. 

I do however think Jed writes from the heart, so maybe not best use of English,  but he does try and say it how he sees it, sometimes right, sometimes wrong.  I suggest we hold on see what happens before all jumping to conclusions.

I will shut up now before the abuse comes..

cheers,

steve
Steve, according to the Swindon Advertiser you were seen at the County Ground this week with some of Jed's cronies, you say you don't work for him but there must be a connection there somewhere!!  Please tell him that the most popular move he can make is to walk away and forget all about it!!
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #701 on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 08:11:04 »

Steve, according to the Swindon Advertiser you were seen at the County Ground this week with some of Jed's other cronies, you say you don't work for him but there must be a connection there somewhere!!  Please tell him that the most popular move he can make is to walk away and forget all about it!!

Corrected for you.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #702 on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 09:54:38 »

Steve, according to the Swindon Advertiser you were seen at the County Ground this week with some of Jed's cronies, you say you don't work for him but there must be a connection there somewhere!!  Please tell him that the most popular move he can make is to walk away and forget all about it!!

SM is a director of Seebeck, as is Jed so have business interests with is probably the right description although it is not clear who if anyone has the money.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #703 on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 10:47:44 »

Plus sm having worked at the club can guide the other wannabe directors through whatever it is they want to look at. Assuming power hadn't hidden the books behind the fridge Smiley
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #704 on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 11:16:36 »

Plus sm having worked at the club can guide the other wannabe directors through whatever it is they want to look at. Assuming power hadn't hidden the books behind the fridge Smiley

Psssh, in the ceiling tiles at least Batch!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: