Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506988 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #675 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 08:55:04 »

Just a no BS explanation as to why he feels he is a better option than power would be good. If he's capable.

I've not ruled out the possibility that we won't one day be thankful he came back - who knows what the true picture at the CG really is - but everything that has been made public thus far makes me think we are much better off as we are.

Obviously everyone is gagged from speaking right now until legals are done.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #676 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 09:50:35 »

Morning Mr Murrall.  Fancy coming on for some more dog's abuse?  If dexter80 is such a big fan of McCrory, why has he got his knife into you?  Doesn't he realise that you are on the same 'team'? 
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 10:00:48 »

Morning Mr Murrall.  Fancy coming on for some more dog's abuse?  If dexter80 is such a big fan of McCrory, why has he got his knife into you?  Doesn't he realise that you are on the same 'team'? 

Happy for the abuse..  it's like being at home but can at least turn the computer off.  Dexter seems a bit of an oddity really, very pro Jed but has no real idea who I am or even how to spell my name, makes me think it's just a wind up merchant...  Anyway don't want to get any abuse today as have loads to do so hopefully nothing I have typed will cause too much offence!!  have a good day all.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #678 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 10:19:48 »

Happy for the abuse..  it's like being at home but can at least turn the computer off.  Dexter seems a bit of an oddity really, very pro Jed but has no real idea who I am or even how to spell my name, makes me think it's just a wind up merchant...  Anyway don't want to get any abuse today as have loads to do so hopefully nothing I have typed will cause too much offence!!  have a good day all.

yeah, I'm sure someone will be along to call you a cunt before long.   Smiley 

As for dexter80,  I'm sure he's on a wind-up but (annoyingly) he does seem to know bits of information, probably via a friend of a friend who knows someone who...
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 20:51:48 »

I hope the fucker dies a painful death. AIDs, hopefully.

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:17:38 »

Happy for the abuse..  it's like being at home but can at least turn the computer off. 
You could probably take similar steps at home too but not sure how legal they might be
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:23:02 »

Oooh! Has anything happen on this thread yet?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:25:04 »

Happy for the abuse..  it's like being at home but can at least turn the computer off.  Dexter seems a bit of an oddity really, very pro Jed but has no real idea who I am or even how to spell my name, makes me think it's just a wind up merchant...  Anyway don't want to get any abuse today as have loads to do so hopefully nothing I have typed will cause too much offence!!  have a good day all.

Happy? Serious question Steve:

Does the fact that what would seem to be an overwhelming majority of supporters, (many of whom have a perfectly good appreciation of football and more pertinently, business, certainly far larger and more complex than a League One football club) - cannot think of anything worse than Jed McCrory being anywhere near our football club, not put you off?

His potential involvement in the future of the club is one of the most disheartening things to have come out of the club in years - and we've seen two administrations.

...and let's also remember you work for a guy who can't even spell his own name, let alone somebody else's.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:27:39 »

Self importance, ITK, I told you sos, I'm trolling and you took the bait.

All that's certain is that there's a lot of wanking going on.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:35:15 »

I've been told Power and that are pretty confident of winning the court case, so we will see.
Oh, and Mark Isaacs is off as well, but he hasn't been booted as Dexter made it sound.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:36:18 »

I sound like one of them cunts now don't i.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:37:54 »

Power and that

Cheesy

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Flashheart

« Reply #687 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:38:28 »

I sound like one of them cunts now don't i.

Attention seeking cunt  Wink
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #688 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:38:54 »

Steve Murrall has come on to say... well nothing.

So no.

End communication.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #689 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 21:39:53 »

Happy? Serious question Steve:

Does the fact that what would seem to be an overwhelming majority of supporters, (many of whom have a perfectly good appreciation of football and more pertinently, business, certainly far larger and more complex than a League One football club) - cannot think of anything worse than Jed McCrory being anywhere near our football club, not put you off?

His potential involvement in the future of the club is one of the most disheartening things to have come out of the club in years - and we've seen two administrations.

...and let's also remember you work for a guy who can't even spell his own name, let alone somebody else's.

firstly guys I don't work for Jed, we have worked together in the past anx I have supported himin ventures such as STFC. I have also not seen anything official that Jed is coming back, the only person to say this is Dexter, whoever that is, maybe someone trying to wind folk up about Jed?  Who knows.  

I do however think Jed writes from the heart, so maybe not best use of English,  but he does try and say it how he sees it, sometimes right, sometimes wrong.  I suggest we hold on see what happens before all jumping to conclusions.

I will shut up now before the abuse comes..

cheers,

steve
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: