Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506927 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 09:15:30 »

I'd actually started singing it to 'What's the Story Morning Glory?'

Then I realised..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Dazzza

« Reply #661 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 16:40:44 »

Just had a skeet. 

Looks like no shares have ever changed hands between Seebeck and Power's company Swindon Reds. 

It'll be interesting to find out if cash changed hands.  Sounds like it has done to get to this stage but Seebeck must be pretty confident they have a case or at best a decent loophole. 

That said looking at the process last time wasn't it Power's cash that enabled Seebeck to acquire the club in the first place.  If Seebeck retain those shares, assuming that cash and investor is withdrawn could the Football League throw a spanner in the works for Jed and his team?

Spud

« Reply #662 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 16:51:46 »

If Seebeck retain those shares, assuming that cash and investor is withdrawn could the Football League throw a spanner in the works for Jed and his team?

Let's hope so!
iffy

« Reply #663 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 17:21:47 »

Just had a skeet. 

Looks like no shares have ever changed hands between Seebeck and Power's company Swindon Reds. 

It'll be interesting to find out if cash changed hands.  Sounds like it has done to get to this stage but Seebeck must be pretty confident they have a case or at best a decent loophole. 

That said looking at the process last time wasn't it Power's cash that enabled Seebeck to acquire the club in the first place.  If Seebeck retain those shares, assuming that cash and investor is withdrawn could the Football League throw a spanner in the works for Jed and his team?

It was almost certainly an option agreement of some sort. So something like "I will give you £x now as a loan that converts to x% of the equity if y happens". The fact that the shares haven't been transferred is less important that the argument over whether y has happened or not.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #664 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 17:27:22 »

How would one know if shares changed hands or not?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 18:10:10 »

How would one know if shares changed hands or not?
Simple, just ask jed.....

It's All Good..............
Tiresome Troll

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 06:23:27 »

morning troops

yes the Jed camp was at the ground on Tuesday, but no Jed present? I heard he had gone to Austria for a few days? anyone know any different?

things have certainly gathered speed now and it would appear that the power camp have accepted they have to do the right thing. back in court next week to get it sorted once and for all I'm told!

what's the story with Mural? is he upset?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #667 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 07:08:16 »

Last time i looked, the mural by the Stratton Bank looked pretty good
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 07:19:23 »

Last time i looked, the mural by the Stratton Bank looked pretty good

Girl Giggle

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 07:37:00 »

morning troops

yes the Jed camp was at the ground on Tuesday, but no Jed present? I heard he had gone to Austria for a few days? anyone know any different?

things have certainly gathered speed now and it would appear that the power camp have accepted they have to do the right thing. back in court next week to get it sorted once and for all I'm told!

Next time you speak with your boss please tell him that according to a poll of genuine Town fans, 95% don't want him taking over again!  So whatever happens in court next week it would appear that Jed is not particularly welcome here.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 07:39:52 »

Yay!!! He's back  Cheesy
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #671 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 08:42:40 »

morning troops

Ok now you are back.. 

A) please answer the question as to why Jed coming back is so great for the club.

B) you do realise that Murrell is a director of Seebeck therefore if Jed returns so does Murrell.  So what's the gripe with Murrell?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 08:44:25 »

Next time you speak with your boss please tell him that according to a poll of genuine Town fans, 95% don't want him taking over again!  So whatever happens in court next week it would appear that Jed is not particularly welcome here.

Could you also enquire whether he has got any of his own money this time?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 08:50:56 »

He's unavailable on Sundays so that he can do Car Boot Sales, in order to raise funds.

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 08:52:34 »

Could you also enquire whether he has got any of his own money this time?
Good question, last time he had to show the FL funds of £1.5m he had to borrow it from Power!!
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: