Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506941 times)
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #555 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 10:18:20 »

Has he got tickets for today I wonder soapy tit wank

« Reply #556 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 10:54:42 »

Did we ever see the audit?

Were you really expecting to see one?
Matt71

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 11:43:33 »

Surely not even Jed is that stupid.... Actually scrap that!

I just wish the guy would give up, surely the fact that his bid to buy Luton was blown out and the directors of Cheltenham, Kidderminster and Barnsley all saw through his bullshit should tell him something. He got lucky with us first time round as he basically got us by default. He must be a very deluded individual to think he should be running a football club or is fit to do so.

Genuine question did any of his 'schemes' actually deliver anything? The electronic advertisement boards cost money, the concerts cost money, the town end bar lacked a licence, the new look ticket office was pointless (did Jed's double glazing mates do it), the changes to the Legends led to empty tables, the Stratton bank roof was a lie and the clubs PR was amateur to say the least. The only improvement was the ticketing but wasn't that Steve M's baby? If this is what he managed in 6 months or so I dread to imagine what him and his cronies would achieve in a second spell, I don't think the club would last very long!

Think the revamp of the ticket office was actually a very astute business decision .Firstly the staff that work in the shop also now sell the tickets, no longer do we have staff sat in ticket office all day often with nothing to do and as a result we have halfed the the number of staff required.A second plus is that you now have to queue in the club shop meaning potentially extra merchandice sales( I ended up buying my lad a top when queuing for a ticket). Jed also put the seats back into the stratton bank and north stand which makes the ground look a lot better.However Would I want him back .....no.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 11:46:56 »

Jed put those seats back for the Chelsea game. Pretty certain the cost of those seats was far in excess of revenue received from then.
fatbasher

« Reply #559 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 12:15:34 »

I'm surprised Redjed has not been on to dishout random abuse like he did the other day. C'mon Jed "Where are you?, Lets be havin you!"
Red Jed

« Reply #560 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 12:44:56 »

I'm surprised Redjed has not been on to dishout random abuse like he did the other day. C'mon Jed "Where are you?, Lets be havin you!"
You really are a prize knob aren't you, no wonder hardly anybody on here likes or agrees with what you say.

I didn't dish out random abuse, I dished out deserved abuse to you for the comment you make which I stand by fully. We don't own the club and I doubt WE ever will, that was a moronic statement you made.

I also see that you ignored my comment asking why you THOUGHT we owned the club? all you do is pay money to the club through the turnstyles, just like saying that you buy things at Tesco make us own Tesco...it doesn't.

And no, I am nothing to do with Jed Mcwhatever I just have the same name as him. ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!
fatbasher

« Reply #561 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 13:11:31 »

You really are a prize knob aren't you, no wonder hardly anybody on here likes or agrees with what you say.

I didn't dish out random abuse, I dished out deserved abuse to you for the comment you make which I stand by fully. We don't own the club and I doubt WE ever will, that was a moronic statement you made.

I also see that you ignored my comment asking why you THOUGHT we owned the club? all you do is pay money to the club through the turnstyles, just like saying that you buy things at Tesco make us own Tesco...it doesn't.

And no, I am nothing to do with Jed Mcwhatever I just have the same name as him. ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!

Clap
Flashheart

« Reply #562 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 13:15:20 »

I'm surprised Redjed has not been on to dishout random abuse like he did the other day.

You're one of the most belligerent cunts on here.
fatbasher

« Reply #563 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 13:15:32 »

You might want to see a dentist Redjed, there is a raw nerve exposed me thinks.  
fatbasher

« Reply #564 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 13:16:14 »

You're one of the most belligerent cunts on here.

Thank you. If that's as bad as it gets I'll take it.
Flashheart

« Reply #565 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 13:20:45 »

You might want to see a dentist Redjed, there is a raw nerve exposed me thinks.  

Raw nerve?!?

YOU'RE the one that won't let lie for fuck's sake.

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 13:33:49 »

More forum fights and abuse please.  Starwars
fatbasher

« Reply #567 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 13:34:47 »

Raw nerve?!?

YOU'RE the one that won't let lie for fuck's sake.

Maybe, maybe not. Beligerant? Won't argue (just to keep the peace), however, I don't dish out dog shit abuse to posters who I disagree with and fuck me there have been many who I have read slack jawed but like you and like me everyone has an opinion. Whats more is that over the years many put me in the shade.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 13:37:50 »

More forum fights and abuse please.  Starwars

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 13:42:57 »

Maybe, maybe not. Beligerant? Won't argue (just to keep the peace), however, I don't dish out dog shit abuse to posters who I disagree with and fuck me there have been many who I have read slack jawed but like you and like me everyone has an opinion. Whats more is that over the years many put me in the shade.
You really take everything on this forum far too seriously
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: