Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506901 times)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 20:49:24 »

Could be interesting if Jed and his cronies try and get in for the game tomorrow....
Surely not even Jed is that stupid.... Actually scrap that!

I just wish the guy would give up, surely the fact that his bid to buy Luton was blown out and the directors of Cheltenham, Kidderminster and Barnsley all saw through his bullshit should tell him something. He got lucky with us first time round as he basically got us by default. He must be a very deluded individual to think he should be running a football club or is fit to do so.

Genuine question did any of his 'schemes' actually deliver anything? The electronic advertisement boards cost money, the concerts cost money, the town end bar lacked a licence, the new look ticket office was pointless (did Jed's double glazing mates do it), the changes to the Legends led to empty tables, the Stratton bank roof was a lie and the clubs PR was amateur to say the least. The only improvement was the ticketing but wasn't that Steve M's baby? If this is what he managed in 6 months or so I dread to imagine what him and his cronies would achieve in a second spell, I don't think the club would last very long!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 21:02:54 »

Yeah the ticketing is a 100% improvement and whilst it may have been on Jeds watch I dont think he had anything to do with it which is why I guess it worked
Spud

« Reply #542 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 21:45:17 »

ala Mike Ashley

Apart from Mike Ashley is a billionaire. Jed most certainly isn't!
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 22:42:28 »

Some clueless chancer with his rabble playing at running a football club, or continuing as tottenham hotspurs development fc.
Excuse me for not giving a shit as they are both not my cup of tea.

Bollocks. The Spurs loanee's have generally been conspicuous by their absence during our recent upturn in form.

Jed McCrory, or whatever the fuck his actual name is, should be regarded as a serious threat to the future of the football club in my opinion.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 23:13:36 »

I've said it once and I'll say it again, McCory, Murrall or Seebeck, whoever/whatever it is please kindly fuck off and leave our club alone.

#VivaKenBarlow!

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 09:09:10 »

Bollocks. The Spurs loanee's have generally been conspicuous by their absence during our recent upturn in form.

Jed McCrory, or whatever the fuck his actual name is, should be regarded as a serious threat to the future of the football club in my opinion.
it's not bollocks as I don't give a fuck about when they play or the teams form etc. I don't like getting so many players from one club, whether on loan or permanent deals. Performance and form has fuck all to do with that view.

People will say 'both teams benefit from it' etc, etc and I get that. I just don't like having strong links with single teams in particular.
« Last Edit: Monday, April 21, 2014, 09:10:57 by arriba » Logged
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 09:11:29 »

Without the Spurs link this season would have been very different.

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 09:22:48 »

Without the Spurs link this season would have been very different.
nobody can say what could or  would have happened. You can guess but that is all it is. Things could have been better or worse. 
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 09:24:21 »

They would have been worse.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 09:40:47 »

it's not bollocks as I don't give a fuck about when they play or the teams form etc. I don't like getting so many players from one club, whether on loan or permanent deals. Performance and form has fuck all to do with that view.

People will say 'both teams benefit from it' etc, etc and I get that. I just don't like having strong links with single teams in particular.
Fair enough. I was concerned about how much influence Spurs had at one point as well but I don't think its anywhere near as much as some make out.

The bottom line for me is that Power appears to have the funds and the contacts to be capable of running the club with relative stability. Jed on the other had apart from being a bullshitting wideboy obviously hasn't got a pot to piss in and would presumably need to scramble round for investors like before, in which case you risk being landed with a Greg Hall or worse (remember him Steve?).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 09:50:27 »

Until the accounts are published its difficult to say who has or hasn't put in to the club. Hopefully there will be no surprises.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 09:54:22 »

I think all the scaremongering about turning into Spurs B has been proven ill-founded. Whilst I'm not fond of the idea of allying ourselves to one particular club only for loans, players like Stephens and that Norwich lad coming in have shown that's not the case.

I would say that without Pritchard, despite his (many) flaws, we could have had a worse season. I wouldn't say without him we couldn't be where we are, but he's definitely helped our cause, and if one player out of three we get on loan from a club does well then we're using the system to our best advantage. Of all the players we've had on loan over the years, I don't think a third of them would be considered good.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 09:56:08 »

Until the accounts are published its difficult to say who has or hasn't put in to the club. Hopefully there will be no surprises.

Did we ever see the audit?
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #553 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 10:03:17 »

Nope

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 10:06:28 »

Jed's all about style over substance, he likes to create the image that he's successful. The rented Bentley being a classic example to replace his £500 Alpha Romeo to try pump up his image.
He strikes me as the type of person who'd take out a second mortgage to buy a £10k watch to give the appearance he's rolling in it.... Not really the kind of person you want running any kind of business. He'd spend money on pointless flashy things like the electronic advertisement boards rather than more important things!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: