Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 508521 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 12:31:22 »

morning warriors

seems like everyone is still fully wound up

Jed says it's only a small minority of small minded people that don't like him and none of em have the bollocks to say it to his face, they lick his cock instead

so nothing from Murel, must have chocked on his deep fried Brie toastie 

I think you're wrong there personally. Most people I know think he's a twat on an ego trip making false promises.

And who the fuck wears crocodile shoes.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 12:36:15 »

And who the fuck wears crocodile shoes.

Jimmy Nail.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 12:36:44 »

Boom. I was waiting for that.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 13:44:38 »

Jed says it's only a small minority of small minded people that don't like him and none of em have the bollocks to say it to his face, they lick his cock instead

so nothing from Murel, must have chocked on his deep fried Brie toastie 

I really hope that Jed does think this as he will come back playing the big I am and get something of a shock.

I am getting very confused by the vitriol about Steve Murrell. Dexter80 you do realise that he is part of Jeds group and thus if Jed does come back and grants all your wishes and fantasies to come true then Steve Murrell will be involved?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:16:51 »

I still don't get why he tried to buy Kiddie if he still thinks he owns STFC, it just strikes me he's trying it on....
Perhaps he wants to move STFC to Kiddie, a bit Franchise-like!! :gay:
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:44:04 »

Would take some serious balls to come back and do his 'look at me drinking beer' walking round the Legends act. He'd be about as popular as Joey Beauchamp.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:52:24 »

On that front, I don't see why he'd be less popular with the people that liked him in the first place?
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:56:06 »

Jed always has been a skint fucking chancer double glazing cowboy and should just fuck off. Cunt.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 15:37:08 »

I wish Jed would just fuck off & annoy another club, and while he's at it he can take his alter ego with him.

nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 15:53:47 »

If we had been relying on the bunch of clowns from Seebeck 87, or whatever they call themselves, headed up by Billy Liar, and without any financial or footballing input from Power, I have no doubt we would have suffered the season we were all dreading. Things ain't perfect but generally we have had a decent enough season with enough highs to outweigh the also plentiful lows. Mark Cooper isn't the finished article as boss but certainly comes across better than McDonald did. I'm still not that happy about the owner seemingly dictating tactics etc but if he can play a role in getting players like Pritchard, Luongo and Stephens in to the team then fair play to him. Far better that than Jed's Banbury boys on trial and cryptic clues on twitter as to potential signings. God knows how it will all end up but Jed back in the chairman's chair would surely be the worst possible outcome.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 16:11:46 »

RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR

Things get better but they never get good
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 18:15:11 »

Erm? Can someone tell me whether there are any interesting facts about what the hell is going on at the club at the moment in this thread? If so could you summarise in one post? Thanks.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 18:38:35 »

Erm? Can someone tell me whether there are any interesting facts about what the hell is going on at the club at the moment in this thread? If so could you summarise in one post? Thanks.

No.

End communication.
china red

« Reply #493 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 18:47:14 »

Jed says it's only a small minority of small minded people that don't like him

If Jed gets back into the club I think he's going to have a few thousand people saying it to his face
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 19:10:47 »

If Jed gets back into the club I think he's going to have a few thousand people saying it to his face
IMO, maybe a few will say something. The rest will just bottle it and shy behind their keyboard
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: