Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506897 times)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:01:28 »

You need to breadcrumb a lump of brie and then deep fry it. Serve with a raspberry coulis  Wink
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:02:22 »

You need to breadcrumb a lump of brie and then deep fry it. Serve with a raspberry coulis  Wink

Have done that, top snack
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:04:54 »

I am online but really can't comment except to say that I read earlier on the adver website that I apparently turned up at the club with some heavies.  This was not the case at all.  No doubt more can be discussed as events proceed.  Also I seem to always show as online as my computer keeps me logged in but only come on here once a week or so, I don't want people to think I ignore any requests to comment.  Good result today though

I think the article just said you turned up with the 2 others granted observer director rights and were ushered away by STFC security rather than you turned up with your own heavies.  Can you confirm the 3 of you were at the club on Thursday?
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:05:22 »

Have done that, top snack

Fair play, equally as tasty with Camembert if you are that way inclined.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #379 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:06:01 »

That's definitely veering towards  :gay:
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:07:22 »

I think the article just said you turned up with the 2 others granted observer director rights and were ushered away by STFC security rather than you turned up with your own heavies.  Can you confirm the 3 of you were at the club on Thursday?

the article was correct it was one of the comments that suggested otherwise. For clarity I am not looking to join the board again at this time.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:08:04 »

[/quote

I'm picturing Steve, Deb and the fella from you buy one you get one free turning up with a stack of unsold UPVC.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:09:48 »

That's definitely veering towards  :gay:

It takes a real man to admit he can do more with a bit of cheese than put a slice of it on his burger.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #383 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:14:37 »

It takes a real man to admit he can do more with a bit of cheese than put a slice of it on his burger.

Clap
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #384 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:19:18 »

Fair play for your honesty here Steve

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #385 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:19:36 »

I'm sorry, but why is Murrell beyond criticism?  because he's been on here a few times and shared his favourite cheese? Fuck me, it doesn't take much to sway some people does it?

It's All Good..............
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #386 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:20:27 »

I think its because he seems to be more transparent than others who are involved

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #387 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:22:40 »

I'm sorry, but why is Murrell beyond criticism?  because he's been on here a few times and share his favourite cheese? Fuck me, it doesn't take much to sway some people does it?

I haven't asked to be beyond criticism herthab, show me anyone who is.  I will take all comments on board, but cannot comment back to anything thrown at me, I did however always try and answer criticism when I was free to do so.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:24:35 »

I think its because he seems to be more transparent than others who are involved
Really? How? Because he's come on here? The only thing that's transparent is how much of a fucking joke this is becoming.

It's All Good..............
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:25:24 »

I'm sorry, but why is Murrell beyond criticism?  because he's been on here a few times and shared his favourite cheese? Fuck me, it doesn't take much to sway some people does it?
I'm with hertha. It was the same when Wray came on here - throws out a few unverified answers and all of sudden everyone's all over him like a rash because he's so "honest, open and transparent". As opposed to, say, self-serving and pushing his own agenda.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: