Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506986 times)
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #360 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:37:41 »

Good evening Mr Murrell - I noticed you are on-line at the moment.  We would love to hear your take on the recent developments but I guess you can't do that for legal reasons.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:38:24 »

For some bizzare reason some of us support this football club.  The fact that some one is happily saying he's sitting back laughing his cock off at this pathetic show of business dick swinging and fucking about with an entity that some of us love just makes my blood boil.

Top post that Saxondale
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:40:05 »

Thanks.  I would have like to have put more swearing and abuse in it but the kids are in the room.

Never knowingly overstated.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:42:24 »

For some bizzare reason some of us support this football club.  The fact that some one is happily saying he's sitting back laughing his cock off at this pathetic show of business dick swinging and fucking about with an entity that some of us love just makes my blood boil.

Yes

So come on Dexter, or should I say Scott, time to spill the beans.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:45:56 »

Good evening Mr Murrell - I noticed you are on-line at the moment.  We would love to hear your take on the recent developments but I guess you can't do that for legal reasons.

I am online but really can't comment except to say that I read earlier on the adver website that I apparently turned up at the club with some heavies.  This was not the case at all.  No doubt more can be discussed as events proceed.  Also I seem to always show as online as my computer keeps me logged in but only come on here once a week or so, I don't want people to think I ignore any requests to comment.  Good result today though
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #365 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:48:24 »

So, what can you say Steve. How come 4-5 months silence and now bang? Surely you can talk about that. Also, did we ever establish your favourite cheese.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:50:04 »

So, what can you say Steve. How come 4-5 months silence and now bang? Surely you can talk about that. Also, did we ever establish your favourite cheese,

I really can't comment I'm afraid, as soon as I can I will but I feel it would be totally unprofessional for me to make comment.  On the cheese front I do like a bit of Brie....
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:53:07 »

So let me get this right. Deborah Priestnall is married to Martin Priestnall. On her Twitter Profile it says Deborah Priestnall (King), according to companies house Martin Priestnall was a director at Luton Town Football Club Ltd from 2005-2007, the same time as Martin King, the same Martin King that runs Eminence, the booking agents, which the same Martin Priestnall was a former director of.

Sir Pissalot

« Reply #368 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:55:00 »

I am online but really can't comment except to say that I read earlier on the adver website that I apparently turned up at the club with some heavies.  This was not the case at all.  No doubt more can be discussed as events proceed.  Also I seem to always show as online as my computer keeps me logged in but only come on here once a week or so, I don't want people to think I ignore any requests to comment.  Good result today though
Thanks for replying, Steve.  Understand entirely that you have to be careful what you say.  Yes, it was a good day out today, with a happy ending.  We all just wish (some) people would stop 'effing about' with our club!  PS - I'm partial to a bit of Brie, too!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #369 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:56:49 »

Fair play to you for coming on here now and before. I think you can understand the Town fan's views just when we thought we had some stability.
Brie - not good. Its a step up from Dairylea but its veering towards the batty boy.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:57:46 »

Steve

I think a lot of the issues could be ironed out if you convinced Jed to sign up on here? Or is he already on here in the guise of Dexter80?
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:58:07 »

Thanks for replying, Steve.  Understand entirely that you have to be careful what you say.  Yes, it was a good day out today, with a happy ending.  We all just wish (some) people would stop 'effing about' with our club!  PS - I'm partial to a bit of Brie, too!

fair comment and understand the comments entirely.  I usually have the Brie with bacon, so hopefully manning it up a bit...
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:59:22 »

Steve

I think a lot of the issues could be ironed out if you convinced Jed to sign up on here? Or is he already on here in the guise of Dexter80?

no idea who dexter is but can absolutely guarantee it's not Jed..
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 19:59:25 »

Brie is fine.  But Cambozola, which is basically Brie with a lot more flavour, would have impressed me more.  You should try it, Steve.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 20:00:23 »

Brie is fine.  But Cambozola, which is basically Brie with a lot more flavour, would have impressed me more.  You should try it, Steve.

will do...
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: