Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506929 times)
deltaincline

« Reply #600 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 23:58:30 »

Hi,  Just had a look at the forum.  I can't make any valid comment at the moment but am sure everyone involved feels they have the best interest of the club at heart.  I'm sure everything will work out good in the end.

If you 'can't make a valid comment' at the moment, why bother wasting our time with a fucking patronising, bollocks statement like that then?

On the issue of club ownership, I don't particularly trust or like Powers motives. He's got a questionable history when it comes to his previous periods of involvement in football club management, but the thought of getting an illiterate, jabbering dolt like Jed McRory back in the hot seat fills me with dread - especially after the season we've just had with Power tinkering in the loan market.

Murrall; if you're honestly advocating that a complete fucking chimp like Jed McRory would be good for the club and that he should oust Power, you need your fucking head examining.

Whenever I think of McRory's period in charge, I always picture the motley bunch of cunts (including you, Murrall) that he dragged in with him (Rick Wakeman and his massive, 11 bedroom B&B empire, anyone??) and the immediate purchases of brand new Mercedes' for all, plus the rumoured extraction of around £250,000 in cash as soon as they set foot inside the reception door at SN1.

There's obviously a job in it for you if Jed gets back in, so it's obvious why you're on here trying to do your 'honest john' impression for the lumpenproletariat, but it aint washing.

Fuck off back under whichever stone you crawled out from Murrall, and take McRory and his limp-dicked, two-star time wasters with you.

Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 00:08:41 »

01:07am, haven't seen any movement for some time. He may well be sleeping.

#jedwatch
Flashheart

« Reply #602 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 02:09:23 »

Really?! There wasn't much in terms of quality about what he did do when here, it was all very amateur and slapdash is a pretty apt description!

So you chose to completely ignore the 'not in defence of Jed' part, then? Well done!

Having said that though I think a few beers last night may have helped me misread the post I responded to!

Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 03:54:30 »

If you 'can't make a valid comment' at the moment, why bother wasting our time with a fucking patronising, bollocks statement like that then?

On the issue of club ownership, I don't particularly trust or like Powers motives. He's got a questionable history when it comes to his previous periods of involvement in football club management, but the thought of getting an illiterate, jabbering dolt like Jed McRory back in the hot seat fills me with dread - especially after the season we've just had with Power tinkering in the loan market.

Murrall; if you're honestly advocating that a complete fucking chimp like Jed McRory would be good for the club and that he should oust Power, you need your fucking head examining.

Whenever I think of McRory's period in charge, I always picture the motley bunch of cunts (including you, Murrall) that he dragged in with him (Rick Wakeman and his massive, 11 bedroom B&B empire, anyone??) and the immediate purchases of brand new Mercedes' for all, plus the rumoured extraction of around £250,000 in cash as soon as they set foot inside the reception door at SN1.

There's obviously a job in it for you if Jed gets back in, so it's obvious why you're on here trying to do your 'honest john' impression for the lumpenproletariat, but it aint washing.

Fuck off back under whichever stone you crawled out from Murrall, and take McRory and his limp-dicked, two-star time wasters with you.
I get the impression you wouldn't like anything Steve tells us.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 07:03:44 »

I purely commented as when asked if I could I did not like to seem ignorant and just ignore the request.  I will not reply to any other posts as it clearly aggravates the situation.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 07:55:44 »

I don't think he speaks for all, Steve
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 10:26:13 »

Whether he responds again or not, he might at least take the message back that our football club does not need this. If they have any care for the game of football and for Swindon Town FC, Jed, Steve and their various additions should disappear again as fast as they have reappeared.  The supporters do not want them near the club; and from what I could tell from within the club yesterday, no-one there had a good word to say either.  What we need is stability and transparency, not this kind of aggressive, self-interested rubbish which caused the Police to be called last week.

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 11:20:08 »

I don't think he speaks for all, Steve
the majority, or the minority?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:15:27 »

Dunno. What I meant was, Delta has a certain way with words  Smiley
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #609 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:19:43 »

Did we ever see the audit?

No, due to ongoing legal disputes. I'm guessing this was what was being referred to, not the Rooney contract etc.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:21:01 »

the majority, or the minority?
I spoke to a few in the DRS yesterday and I wouldn't say it was a majority in favour of Jed coming back - nobody wanted the fucker anywhere near our club again!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #611 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:24:46 »

Was I the only person who found Delta's rant brilliantly amusing? Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:26:57 »

I spoke to a few in the DRS yesterday and I wouldn't say it was a majority in favour of Jed coming back - nobody wanted the fucker anywhere near our club again!
given the choice I can't see many going for jed over power.
Was I the only person who found Delta's rant brilliantly amusing? Cheesy
Nope. He's consistent imo. Should post more.
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:27:31 »

Probably not.

Hopefully I wasn't the only person who found it puerile and embarrassing.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:28:40 »

Still no news or information of note here is there?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: