Pages: 1 ... 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 506930 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1830 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 09:31:49 »

I think many had him down as a bullshitter reasonably quickly. It was more his intentions weren't really seen the personal money making attempt it now appears it was.

Remember the whole happy clappers/doom mongers debate of a little over a year ago.  TBF most of the happy clappers, based their arguments on the basic legal principle, of innocent until proved guilty....and a couple have admitted after hearing the judge's  description of McCrory, that they got it wrong.

I was always brought up to believe that as far as chairmen/owners of STFC are concerned it's guilty until proved innocent...much like Tory politicians. These were values handed down to me a long time ago by my father, they're values which have stood the test of time.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 7, 2014, 22:35:22 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #1831 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 09:35:37 »

I will always consider any person to be innocent until proven guilty, it does not make me a happy clapper you miserable old tool. Nor does it make others happy-clappers
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1832 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 09:48:41 »

I will always consider any person to be innocent until proven guilty, it does not make me a happy clapper you miserable old tool. Nor does it make others happy-clappers

In a legal sense, then yes, but this is STFC, those values don't have to apply to fandom....let's face it being a fan is a totally illogical activity....the scarves photo of the new Board back in 2013, was enough for some to know.
Flashheart

« Reply #1833 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 09:50:26 »

In a legal sense, then yes, but this is STFC, those values don't have to apply to fandom....

Incorrect
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #1834 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 11:39:50 »

I cast my mind back to after he 'took over' when he has a meeting with the adver, the supportes club and the trust, the supporters club came out all happy clappy (but to be fair, thats their purpose), Jed had some questions to answer from the Trust and the adver, and he replied with a load of one word answers.

Plus all this bullshit about a 1950 debt thats caused an embargo, He was a car crash waiting to happen, and if he were to continue, he would have been worse for this club then Diamandis.

Im pleased that this court case ended the way it did, And if this was Pateys idea of selling to credible owners, then no wonder why we have problems in the middle east!!!

This whole issue has just made me very dispondant about STFC, shame, the failth will be ignited im sure
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #1835 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 11:48:31 »

I cast my mind back to after he 'took over' when he has a meeting with the adver, the supportes club and the trust, the supporters club came out all happy clappy (but to be fair, thats their purpose), Jed had some questions to answer from the Trust and the adver, and he replied with a load of one word answers.

Plus all this bullshit about a 1950 debt thats caused an embargo, He was a car crash waiting to happen, and if he were to continue, he would have been worse for this club then Diamandis.
!!

That would be the same meeting where he turned up with a bit of paper 'proving' he had leant the club a seven figure sum. By all accounts it wasn't quite written on the back of a fag packet but it wasn't far off, if it wasn't our club he was dicking around with I'd almost admire his chutzpah.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1836 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 13:20:46 »

Im pleased that this court case ended the way it did, And if this was Pateys idea of selling to credible owners, then no wonder why we have problems in the middle east!!!

This whole issue has just made me very dispondant about STFC, shame, the failth will be ignited im sure

This is pretty much where I stand..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #1837 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 17:03:08 »

When the 1957 debt was mentioned I joined the Trust immediately.

If you are going to lie, at least make it plausible!!
fatbasher

« Reply #1838 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 19:44:34 »

You won't see the false mockney, Estuary English speaking wide boy around here much, not now he's likely to be covering his and the associates arses due to legal action over the "alleged" missing £££££££'s from OUR club, RRRRRRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRR.

If he does, I'd love to know what a cock Womble is. I mean I know what a cock is and i know what a Womble is, but never watching Mike Batts creations in the '70's find I see a character called cock Womble. Madam Chaulet would turn in her grave surely?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1839 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 20:01:08 »

Anyone who still follows Jed and isn't blocked, has he tweeted anything since the verdict?
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #1840 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 20:04:19 »

No, last tweet was June 19th, about the England team.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1841 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 20:18:09 »

If he does, I'd love to know what a cock Womble is. I mean I know what a cock is and i know what a Womble is, but never watching Mike Batts creations in the '70's find I see a character called cock Womble. Madam Chaulet would turn in her grave surely?
The poster who called you a cock womble isn't McCrory. Redjed has been here for longer than that. I thought he explained this in the reply to your baiting of him, but you're obviously to much of a cock womble to understand.

It's All Good..............
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1842 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 20:56:05 »

Anyone who still follows Jed and isn't blocked, has he tweeted anything since the verdict?
He's in Brazil, went out there the day after he gave evidence. Well according to his Facebook anyway, who knows what the truth is with him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1843 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 20:57:08 »

Cockwomble

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cockwomble

Hth
fatbasher

Re:
« Reply #1844 on: Monday, July 7, 2014, 21:09:16 »

Wow! I never knew that. I take my hat off to the most learned Ged (Joey) McCory for illuminating my life. I must have lived in a literature void vacuum. He must have gone to such a prestigious luminary place of educational excellence to come up with such a gratuitous and demeaning insult. The likes of which I shall never recover from.

So, in response, Jed I feel humbled to have been insulted to such a degree by you. Rrrrrrroooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrr.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: