Poll
Question: Only for players who featured for Town before this season...
Wes Foderingham - 1 (1.1%)
Nathan Thompson - 7 (7.4%)
Nathan Byrne - 9 (9.5%)
Massimo Luongo - 0 (0%)
James McEveley - 37 (38.9%)
Louis Thompson - 40 (42.1%)
Miles Storey - 1 (1.1%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2013/14: Most Improved Player of the Season  (Read 5074 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, April 4, 2014, 18:02:31 »

JMac was always good, he just got fucked over by injury last season more than this.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, April 5, 2014, 08:25:29 »

Troy disliked by the fans?

WTF

Think he came in for some stick because he had a go at Morshead and instead of tweeting about STFC during his injury he was tweeting pics of Bad Bitches. Not that I had an issue with that.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, April 5, 2014, 11:39:55 »

Think he came in for some stick because he had a go at Morshead and instead of tweeting about STFC during his injury he was tweeting pics of Bad Bitches. Not that I had an issue with that.

Also his bitching about his shirt/number and the rumours about him throwing his toys out of the pram in the team photograph. I wasn't his biggest fan start of the season when all it seemed he was doing was moaning and griping about the club or things related to it, but he's come back and tried his damndest on the pitch, and you can't fault him for that.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:51:26 »

All the listed players have shown improvement this season but, Jay has shone head and shoulders above the rest.

There were times last season when I could see that Jay was a class player but there were also games where he was very poor, due mostly to the injury he was carrying.

This season, he has been a soild, dependable player and, to add to this, he is the one for me who has shown the most passion. Wasn't he heard to be asking why he was the only one during a bad game who seemed to give a fuck?

I want Jay in a Swindon shirt next season.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 17:27:48 »

Wasn't he heard to be asking why he was the only one during a bad game who seemed to give a fuck?
Yeah as he was walking down the tunnel after getting sent off against Orient, frustrating for the better of him that game.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 17:40:26 »

nathan byrne for me

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: