Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Franchise FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 21122 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Monday, March 10, 2014, 16:14:05 »

The long ball to Smith is a workable tactic as he regularly outjumps the defender and nods the ball on
Not on Saturday he didn't - they were lumping balls up to him all afternoon and he was routinely beaten to it, think he only won one or two that I saw.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 08:13:35 »

Not on Saturday he didn't - they were lumping balls up to him all afternoon and he was routinely beaten to it, think he only won one or two that I saw.

I think I saw more than that but, given that you are right, how many of those two or three times did he have a team mate ready to pounce on the second ball?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 09:11:04 »

I think I saw more than that but, given that you are right, how many of those two or three times did he have a team mate ready to pounce on the second ball?
There may well have been, but he seemed to me at least to routinely get beaten to it. However, your point stands as he had bugger all support so even if he had won it, there was no-one there to capitalise anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: