Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pritchard is up for young player of the year.  (Read 1513 times)
jutty274

Ignore
« on: Monday, March 10, 2014, 16:48:07 »

Alex Pritchard has made it to the last 3 in the football league young player of the year.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/flawards/news/20140310/young-player-of-the-year-shortlist-announced_2293338_3706754
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 10, 2014, 16:52:40 »

Interesting...another example, along with then others I've pointed out why the Power project is in fact doing OK, despite the increasing numbers of Cooper outers and season ticket refuseniks who have come out of the woodwork on here.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 10, 2014, 16:53:40 »

Exactly right. We've ran out of steam at the most frustrating time but it's been a satisfactory season.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 13, 2014, 13:12:04 »

Incase it has n't been mentioed (probably has) he is also up for L1 player of the year.

If I remember correctly these are voted for before christmas, I suspect just the nomination will enable him to get a good move to a championship club for next season though.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 13, 2014, 13:39:16 »

Interesting...another example, along with then others I've pointed out why the Power project is in fact doing OK, despite the increasing numbers of Cooper outers and season ticket refuseniks who have come out of the woodwork on here.

A hint of positivity in that Reg! You feeling alright?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 13, 2014, 13:45:02 »

A hint of positivity in that Reg! You feeling alright?
Reg has been in positively cheerful mood recently. He's behind Power's project and where he was regarded as negative early on his assessment of the season has been pretty spot on. Listening to Uncle Reg is not a bad thing. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: