Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Franchise FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 21427 times)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 16:55:50 »

Apparently another game we should have won.RS will be interesting!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #76 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 16:56:15 »

Good goal, they didn't deserve it, but in a "must win" game we didn't go for it. Mk are shit at the back too.

Think he's done ok this season, but Not impressed with cooper today.
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #77 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 16:57:51 »

The Cooper out people have already started on facebook. 
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:00:00 »

That was fucking embarrassing, this whole attractive football thing that Cooper bangs on about is a myth. I think it would be in everyone's interest if Cooper leaves at the end of the season, he just doesn't have any tactical nous is reactive rather than proactive. We need a proper head coach. 1 win in 12 is it now, people won't take much more of this....
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #79 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:01:21 »

Good goal, they didn't deserve it, but in a "must win" game we didn't go for it. Mk are shit at the back too.

Think he's done ok this season, but Not impressed with cooper today.
I am fully behind Cooper but think new tactical ideas or motivation needs to come from somewhere or someone. Maybe get in somebody experienced to assist Cooper in that department, not to mention a loan striker & defender too.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:02:15 »

Fucking shit.  Cooper fully deserved the booing aimed at him at the end.  If this is what the future looks like under him, no thanks.  Utterly fucking clueless.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:05:50 »

I don't really care who is in charge. We haven't got the money to build a squad that'll sustain a promotion/play-off push and that's the sum of it really. We're a lower league cash strapped club who have to rely upon unproven or inconsistent players. Shit happens. This season has panned out far better than most predicted and it's unsurprising that those who predicted the worst last summer are now the most vocal in their moaning about our supposed failure.

And no, I didn't go.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:07:30 »

Fucking shit.  Cooper fully deserved the booing aimed at him at the end.  If this is what the future looks like under him, no thanks.  Utterly fucking clueless.

Not being funny but what should he have done different today?

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:09:21 »

Woeful....for those that didn't go....its fine to say never mind....to those that did...it was shit.

Clems Army!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:10:26 »

I don't really care who is in charge. We haven't got the money to build a squad that'll sustain a promotion/play-off push and that's the sum of it really. We're a lower league cash strapped club who have to rely upon unproven or inconsistent players. Shit happens. This season has panned out far better than most predicted and it's unsurprising that those who predicted the worst last summer are now the most vocal in their moaning about our supposed failure.

So we spend £400,000 on one player...some teams dont get that to spend on an entire squad....not forgetting the money payed for Smith it has got to be over half a million...not bad for a lg 1 team you reckon havn't got the money to push on.
Hardly cash strapped compared to other teams.

Admire you Sonic for your sticking up for your team but passion often fails to see the real story.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:12:07 »

And no, I didn't go.

hear hear!

adje

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:14:24 »

Luongo was a fucking good buy-and just because we are on a bad run,that fact remains unaltered

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #87 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:14:47 »

And no, I didn't go.
Agreed.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:16:38 »

Not being funny but what should he have done different today?

It was obvious we needed a second goal to kill the game.  It didn't look like coming, so why not change things?  Instead he waits for the equalizer before taking  Kasim off (who struggled throughout) and bringing Murphy on.  Why not bring N'guessan on at that point and throw him and Smith up front together?  It was worth a bloody go.  Franchise were pretty shit defensively.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:17:08 »

....besides,if we could have kept Ajose we'd be even closer to the play offs,in my opinion. The only criticism I have is that maybe our general fitness could be better.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: