Print
Author Topic: Beer  (Read 79075 times)
Legends-Lounge

+51/-317

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Saturday, August 17, 2019, 12:03:02 »

Lidl sometimes has Mythos on the special buy shelves

It does youíre right I have seen it and will be a port of call later. I did call Magnum but they didnít have either which surprised me.
4D

+100/-95

I am real

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Monday, September 16, 2019, 13:45:31 »

I had a lovely pint of 6x in a wadworths pub, just north of Tewkesbury at the weekend. Didn't expect to see one of their pubs that far from Devizes. It was a welcome site  Smiley
swindonmaniac

+31/-25

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Monday, September 16, 2019, 13:48:57 »

I had a lovely pint of 6x in a wadworths pub, just north of Tewkesbury at the weekend. Didn't expect to see one of their pubs that far from Devizes. It was a welcome site  Smiley
Got the shits this morning ?.

English & Proud.
Pounds  & Ounces not kilos & grammes, mpg not kilometres & litres, feet & inches not mm & cm (whatever the fuck they are)  - Fuck Europe !!!!!!.
Peter Venkman

+309/-178

Enjoy yourself its later than you think.

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Monday, September 16, 2019, 13:51:19 »

We have a load down here in South Somerset, theres a Waddys pub about 2 miles from my house and several just over near Exeter. Not that unusual now, even if the 6x doesn't travel that well still.

Because I chose to play the fool in a six-piece band
First-night nerves every one-night stand
I should be glad to be so inclined
What a waste! What a waste!
Rock n Roll don't mind.
bamboonoshop

+85/-327

Chief Feather Ruffler

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Monday, September 16, 2019, 15:05:41 »

We have a load down here in South Somerset, theres a Waddys pub about 2 miles from my house and several just over near Exeter. Not that unusual now, even if the 6x doesn't travel that well still.

Similarly neither does Pedigree from up here. I remember the landlord from a pub in the South West (see other thread  Wink ) saying it took about 3 weeks for it to settle properly. Once he realised, along with some trial and error, he said it was fine yet meant he had to order it in advance. Funny though, when I go in pubs (out of town) now and ask for a pint of Pedi and ask if they have any trouble with it, most ignorantly say no. Only to find my pint looking like it's been in a hurricane  Hmmm

COYR WAWRAWA COYR
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: