Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Contacting the club  (Read 1669 times)
london_red

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 09:34:15 »

Is there a Watkins-esque point of contact at the club these days?

Need to enquire about getting some tickets refunded and didn't want to just go through the ticket office, was wondering if there was a bod there who could help with that sort of thing anymore.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 09:35:28 »

Is there a Watkins-esque point of contact at the club these days?

Need to enquire about getting some tickets refunded and didn't want to just go through the ticket office, was wondering if there was a bod there who could help with that sort of thing anymore.

If its for the Oldham match, let me know the outcome, I'd like my money and time back for then!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 10:05:39 »

I'm sure Jason in the ticket office will sort you out mate. He knows his onions.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 10:08:44 »

I'm sure Jason in the ticket office will sort you out mate. He knows his onions.

Cheers Paolo69, will give them a go.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 10:38:16 »

Clare who manages the club shop is responsible for tickets as well now I believe, might be another option.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 27, 2014, 13:24:06 »

Clare who manages the club shop is responsible for tickets as well now I believe, might be another option.

I would speak to claire she is the retail manager and I think in charge of the ticket office as well now 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: