Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another Striker  (Read 4977 times)
Dazzza

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 14:06:29 »

Cambridge United as well.   Sad

That said I'd go with Ben they where appalling overall last season so it's worth having a look before I start casting stones around the place.

Remember Mr P hardly a glowing report in a shocking Northampton team either?

Wouldn't put to much stock in the Prem reserves either mind remember a certain Mr Slabber of late was regarded as a bit of a hot shot at that level.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 14:08:27 »

I wouldn't pay any attention to Premiership reserves personally, although on the basis that Cambridge were terrible last season I'd keep an open(ish) mind with Heath.
I 8 Razor

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 14:09:59 »

are they going to be season long loans???
spacey

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 14:14:13 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

I think we should wait before judging him.

I disagree!

I think we should all convince ourselves that he's absolute shite, and criticise him at every opportunity.

Infact if he ever sets foot in Swindon I'm gonna get me a posse together and run him outta town :x
Dazzza

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 14:38:50 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
I wouldn't pay any attention to Premiership reserves personally, although on the basis that Cambridge were terrible last season I'd keep an open(ish) mind with Heath.

Seen a few of the Everton Vs Liverpool reserve games and they can get rather heated at times.  Not sure if they still do now mind but they used to play up at the Deeva Stadium and would draw a few thousand.

Strong teams usually from both sides as well so it was quite entertaining usually.  That porky kid that plays for United now looked half decent even back then.

You never can tell though some clubs pish about and treat as a game in the park about while others take it far more seriously and give it 100%.

Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 14:39:35 »

Quote from: "spacey"

I disagree!

I think we should all convince ourselves that he's absolute shite, and criticise him at every opportunity.

Infact if he ever sets foot in Swindon I'm gonna get me a posse together and run him outta town :x

Seems to be a popular view. :grin:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 16:07:10 »

Last time I said a loan player was a waste, he went on to bag 6 goals in about 5 games, including a nice double against City.....what do I know eh!

Lets hope these two dont come in with the billy big boots attitude, we play for man utd were ace....we'll skin everyone at once etc
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 16:11:31 »

i thought henderson was going to be crap! so....anything can happen!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 18:03:06 »

Quote from: "spacey"

I disagree!

I love it when Spacey makes a point Cheesy

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 18:58:46 »

spacey's such a sarcastic little bugger  :x
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: