Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Peterborough United v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36352 times)
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Friday, February 7, 2014, 08:09:45 »

I thought Branco was a bit of a bombscare last night. He works hard and you can't fault his passion but he was awful in that first half. I would swap him for Troy for Saturday.

He reminds me of a lower league David Luiz. Comes charging out of defence into midfield to try and meet a ball he doesn't need to and leaves massive gaps in the defence behind him. Must be how they build them in Brazil. I think he's a better defender than Hall, but they need to work on his discipline. 
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Friday, February 7, 2014, 12:20:06 »

Did anyone else have issues recording the game on Sky?  I recorded it beforehand, but for some reason the recording didn't work, and the same happened to my parents.

Yes, I had it programmed to record via Sky+ but it didn't start. Luckily I was home in time to watch it and pressed record then.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Friday, February 7, 2014, 13:27:02 »

Just realised I've a 10am appointment in Warrington and then a 2pm appointment in Lancaster on the 2nd leg...luckily only an hour, so hoping I can make it back in time for kick off!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Friday, February 7, 2014, 13:44:47 »

He reminds me of a lower league David Luiz. Comes charging out of defence into midfield to try and meet a ball he doesn't need to and leaves massive gaps in the defence behind him. Must be how they build them in Brazil. I think he's a better defender than Hall, but they need to work on his discipline. 

That's true, for the Posh second goal the misjudgement where he was so far ahead of the ball it was comedy and Nathan had to bail him out with a great tackle.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Friday, February 7, 2014, 18:59:11 »

To be fair the ball would've had a lot of wind behind it at that point..

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Friday, February 7, 2014, 19:32:52 »

Yes, I had it programmed to record via Sky+ but it didn't start. Luckily I was home in time to watch it and pressed record then.
Interesting! I could have sworn I set it to record too, but it didn't .Fortunately, I called home to my son and asked him to check. He recorded it live and I only missed the first 32 seconds!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Monday, February 10, 2014, 08:48:36 »

Would anyone who did manage to record the game be able to run me off a copy, please?  Will pay for disc/postage etc.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: