Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Making Football more affordable for supporters....  (Read 1684 times)
away day travel

Ignore
« on: Monday, February 10, 2014, 12:32:43 »

Hello, fellow football fans!

I am here as part of my research into a new project, looking at ways to help supporters reduce the cost off attending modern day football.

Would you mind taking a moment to complete the attached simple survey.

We are looking at potential ways to help football supporters reduce theirs costs of attending football matches and your responces would give us valuable feeback on what is important to fans who do travel to games, home and away, however often.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R96C736

Many thanks.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 10, 2014, 12:44:00 »

The relatively low hurdle to incite me to participate in "academic" research is to be able to spell the request properly.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 10, 2014, 12:55:58 »

I don't think it's supposed to be academic research, more a feasibility study for a possible "transport to away games for registered fans" service
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 10, 2014, 13:00:14 »

The relatively low hurdle to incite me to participate in "academic" research is to be able to spell the request properly.

Ironically it probably took you longer to type that the it takes to complete the questionnaire... which was going well until it asked for me email address... erm no!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 10, 2014, 13:02:03 »

Ah ok sory.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 10, 2014, 13:06:21 »

Ah ok sory.

Was that deliberate?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 10, 2014, 13:43:18 »

Was that deliberate?

Nothing gets passed you.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 10, 2014, 14:07:32 »

Nothing gets passed you.

yur to mutch.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: