Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lawsuits  (Read 3478 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 16:45:07 »

2 on their way according to 'Fredi'.

Anyone shed any light on this? This will run and run no doubt!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 16:47:48 »

No doubt the ex-manager and coaching staff claiming for breach of contract.

Whether there's any substance to it is another question.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 16:51:56 »

I just find it funny that some people refused to believe anything Fredi said when Jed was in charge, but now he's gone it is seen as gospel!

I dont really believe anything Fredi says. Had a chance to put up and bottled it.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 17:00:34 »

I'm indifferent to be honest.

But there have been a few stories of people trying to sue us - Paul Bodin, Paolo, Comazzi etc so not beyond the realms of possibility sadly.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 17:03:22 »

Has the Adam Rooney situation been (legally) resolved yet?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 17:05:08 »

I wonder if that was why Steve Murrall was online earlier.

Muhahahahah

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 17:05:49 »

Nope and we all know there are supposed claims out there. Mystic meg he/ she aint. If you ever read this Frodo, go fuck yourself.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 17:15:49 »

Nope and we all know there are supposed claims out there. Mystic meg he/ she aint. If you ever read this Frodo, go fuck yourself.

Seconded.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 00:51:36 »

I wonder if that was why Steve Murrall was online earlier.

Muhahahahah

just reading forums, not sueing... on line a lot.  Just want the town to do well.... coymr!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 00:53:09 »

Get to many games Steve?
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 01:00:36 »

Get to many games Steve?

no been out of the country, back now though. Don't you think fredi is just fantastic,  where did he/she talk about legals?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 07:17:42 »

no been out of the country, back now though. Don't you think fredi is just fantastic,  where did he/she talk about legals?

In the comments section of this adver article:

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/10938746.Waldon_joins_Tamworth__say_reports/?ref=var_0

Quote from: fredi
Sam, until this petty spat with Power blows over, it is clear the club is not going to be helpful in your efforts to update us on player related news. In the meantime, please focus your attention on behind the scenes issues which are again about to engulf our club. There are several significant lawsuits pending, two of which come to a head in the next few weeks. I stick by my view that Power is better for the club than his predecessor, but I am very concerned that he is attempting to settle these cases by threatening to put the club into the dreaded admin if his terms are not accepted by those suing the club. The amounts claimed in the first two cases total more than £500,000 and will necessitate Power digging deep into his personal pocket, even if he can achieve an out of court settlement at a lower figure. Threats of admin merely raise concern that investor appetite or financial muscle are not as great as promised. Please Sam seek assurances that Power is willing to deal with these issues properly.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 09:23:17 »

Really? I'm underwhelmed by Fredi's ITK claims myself, like a slightly more informed off the field Chang, but don't see why people would be angry at him/her. S/he clearly has an axe to grind with Jed and Co (inc Power by the looks of it), but so what? And the "allegations" have largely been proven correct so far haven't they? Even if a lot of it hasn't amounted to much.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 10:20:38 »

I have a very low tolerance of "look at me, look at me" type people. In my experience they have very little substance to them.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 11:11:08 »

I have a very low tolerance of "look at me, look at me" type people. In my experience they have very little substance to them.
Fair enough, although I don't think s/he's doing it out of attention-seeking (e.g. Chang), it's more a case of "Hell hath no fury like a lass from the finance department (allegedly) sacked"
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: