Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So has Sam upset mr Power?!  (Read 21201 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 16:33:15 »

'He tweets what he wants...'

But dull....surely it's got to be the Birdie Song by The Tweets

Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 18:00:14 »

But dull....surely it's got to be the Birdie Song by The Tweets

High quality Huh?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 19:23:53 »

Statement time

PUBLISHED

19:10 14th January 2014

by Swindontownfc.co.uk

THE Club's actions to place an embargo on the Swindon Advertiser was as a result of a series of issues with the newspaper of which the Nile Ranger incident was the most recent.

The restriction on the Swindon Advertiser covering fixtures is in effect for home matches only, the first of which is at the end of this month.

The Club feels it has acted in the best interests of Swindon Town and its supporters.

However, the Club acknowledges that supporters do need a conduit and, as such, confirm that they will be meeting with Gary Lawrence, the Group Editor of the Swindon Advertiser on Monday to resolve our differences and to rebuild trust between both parties.

The Club would like to reiterate that this decision has been made with supporters in mind and would like to thank all supporters for their continued backing.

Read more at http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/clubstatementsa-1294833.aspx#pkeGhJsKlGcwwxuy.99

Never knowingly overstated.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 19:29:41 »

There you are. All will be back to normal soon

Things get better but they never get good
Spud

« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 19:30:15 »

Who's actually backing the club over this local media blackout?
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 19:30:55 »

I read that as an olive branch alert...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 19:31:47 »

I wonder what the 'other' issues are/were?   Huh?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 19:43:24 »

I wonder what the 'other' issues are/were?   Huh?

A smokescreen so they don't have to admit they were being petty
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 19:55:55 »

This is all rather silly.  For what it's worth, I think Sam is the best the Adver has had in a very long time.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 19:58:56 »

Yet to see one fan who's on the club's side in this. Perhaps someone with more competence than me can put up a TEF poll to make the point.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 19:59:30 »

This is all rather silly.  For what it's worth, I think Sam is the best the Adver has had in a very long time.

Gary Rose?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 20:00:50 »

Huge over-reaction by myself. Unsure

Your digs amuse me, Berni. You are trying far too hard, and it is clearly annoying you that you haven't got a reaction judging by the amount of attempts you have made over the past few months.

Keep trying pal, maybe one day eh.  Wink

Don't flatter yourself Changster, I just say it as I see it and the fact that you think I am serial digging you says more about you than me.

I put your name on the overreaction line as a bit of a joke, I don't see anything untrue about the rest of it, so funny you should bite at the one line I was trying to joke about.

I tend to have digs at people that I believe are spouting shit, that's probably why you think I am constantly having a go at you. Spout less shit, simple.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 20:03:52 »

Gary Rose?

Rose was very good - I think Morshead is a better writer.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 20:05:37 »

Don't flatter yourself Changster, I just say it as I see it and the fact that you think I am serial digging you says more about you than me.

I put your name on the overreaction line as a bit of a joke, I don't see anything untrue about the rest of it, so funny you should bite at the one line I was trying to joke about.

I tend to have digs at people that I believe are spouting shit, that's probably why you think I am constantly having a go at you. Spout less shit, simple.

This has been going on for weeks and its great.  Its the TEF equivalent of name calling, hair pulling and the classic game of knickerchase.  I fully expect Chang and Berniman to be snogging behind the bike sheds and playing "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" before the end of term.

I bet Chang has lovely pert knockers too.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 20:09:40 »

Bring back Jon Ritson.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: