Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So has Sam upset mr Power?!  (Read 21215 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 20:13:34 »

Yet to see one fan who's on the club's side in this. Perhaps someone with more competence than me can put up a TEF poll to make the point.

I see the Adver is running one. Less objective than a TEF one, but with a wider audience. Depressingly, current results show 54% backing Power's stance.
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/10935060.POLL__Is_Swindon_Town_chairman_Lee_Power_right_to_ban_the_Adver_from_the_County_Ground_/

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 20:16:58 »

"Adver commenters in ridiculous opinion shocker"
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 20:51:11 »

On twitter just now

Matthew Peach ‏@MattJPeach 3m
If it wasnt bad enough at the moment on the pitch.. jed is making claims saying power has no money & sam isnt aloud in to report the truth

Also see somewhere on there that Jed commenting on a blog

TheWashbag.com ‏@thewashbag 14m
Interesting seeing Jed comment on @dphunt88's blog

TheWashbag.com ‏@thewashbag 11m
"@SuggWillSugg: @thewashbag The name “Bring Back Jed”? Is actually Jed? Brilliant." Yep
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 20:55:57 »

On twitter just now

Also see somewhere on there that Jed commenting on a blog

Same bit - jed is apparently replying on dphunt's blog on the Washbag as "BringBackJed" (never one to blow his own trumpet) saying

Power wants to stop Sam saying wats goin on at Swindon Hes got no money and will take us down
http://thewashbag.com/2014/01/14/daniel-hunts-take-on-the-advers-county-ground-ban/
I mean, just where do you start with that? Smiley
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 21:00:51 »

I mean, just where do you start with that? Smiley

Popcorn Channel 5 needs to buy the rights to this. Call it "My Gypsy Football Club".

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 21:06:50 »

Popcorn Channel 5 needs to buy the rights to this. Call it "My Gypsy Football Club".
Smiley "Very Little Benefit Street"
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 21:49:56 »

soapy tit wank Jed's one to talk about having no money
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 22:20:08 »

Jed naming himself "bring back jed". Why am I not surprised by this?
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 22:32:36 »

Ha ha, this thread is better than the football
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 08:51:46 »

👍👏👏

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 13:17:24 »

I think that Power is forgetting that Sam is a journalist and that is his job, and by his good (mis)fortune is also a fan, he is there to get the 'scoops' and 'exclusives' and to also report the not so glamorous goings on at the club, he is not there to be Power's lap dog and only publish what they / he tells him to write about.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 16:53:37 »

Pointless post really, but having been reading Chris Hargreaves autobiography (sorry it's only a few quid on the kindle)
He mentions about Power and how he blown all his money during his career and was in serious debt, then the next time he sees him, he's a director/chairman of football clubs.
Didn't go into any more detail or how he did it, just saying he was surprise about it.

Anyway back to Sam.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 17:25:09 »

Pointless post really, but having been reading Chris Hargreaves autobiography (sorry it's only a few quid on the kindle)
He mentions about Power and how he blown all his money during his career and was in serious debt, then the next time he sees him, he's a director/chairman of football clubs.
Didn't go into any more detail or how he did it, just saying he was surprise about it.

Anyway back to Sam.

As I said yesterday, Sam should be researching into Power's background, whilst he's in exile, might turn up, something that would warrant a ban.  Needs to do something to justify his salary...
DMR

« Reply #118 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 19:02:46 »

Pointless post really

Doesn't normally stop you Pippy
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 20:44:00 »

soapy tit wank Jed's one to talk about having no money
There seems to be a group of about 20 or 30 people on Twitter who see Jed as the best thing since sliced bread, some mong even wants to protest to get him back. I think they need to realise just because someone posts on twitter doesn't mean they know anything about running a football club.

I do like that Power has told Jed not to come to games, smart moving keeping the lying cunt away from the club. You could just imagine him going around the crowd on a matchday spreading rumours and spouting a load of bollocks!

On a side note I could quite imagine Fredi being something to do with Jed, he's just the type of twat who loved people talking about him be it good or bad!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: