Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Will Paolo ever manage in England again?  (Read 8380 times)
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 10, 2014, 23:43:58 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAjVnq9xtE

We all know the truth, were we that one special person in Di Canio's counsel for one afternoon in the Town End, a unique situation, the truth would out. We loved that guy and don't forget it.

@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 07:15:39 »

We loved that guy and don't forget it.

Nope
Cant argue with his results while here but always was a bellend and will continue to be one.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 07:32:31 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAjVnq9xtE

We all know the truth, were we that one special person in Di Canio's counsel for one afternoon in the Town End, a unique situation, the truth would out. We loved that guy and don't forget it.

Yes we did. Until we found out the whole truth and that tarnished his image somewhat. Thankfully we still have a club, and a league club at that.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 08:16:49 »

I would dare to suggest that were he (incognito - but *only* you recognised him in the Town End one afternoon) stood by your side you'd give him a gentle nudge and say "Thanks ever so much for the period of staggering excitement and animation you gave our sleepy team, we truly lived the dream with you at the helm. I wont squeal and break your disguise and I am honoured to be stood shoulder to shoulder with you on this frost bitten noon."

You would ask him if he would like a beer after the game
There is no possibility that I would say any of those things.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 08:23:53 »

Nope
Cant argue with his results while here but always was a bellend and will continue to be one.
Nope, but you are entitled with your opinion
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 09:03:27 »

The bloke is a fruit loop. He brought lots of colour, passion and media attention to the club. Internally he appears to have left a trail of destruction (not just to the walls when he 'broke in') and not been too popular.

Looks as if he did the same at Sunderland. However, the players turned on him, as they were multimillionaires rather than people who were still building careers or looking for their final big payday.

Showed from that experience that he is far too much of a narcissistic egomaniac to be put in charge of a multi-million pound business!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 09:04:04 »

Yes he will and he will succeed.
We should be playing championship football.
Big Sam will go if West Ham lose today.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 09:12:58 »

I would dare to suggest that were he (incognito - but *only* you recognised him in the Town End one afternoon) stood by your side you'd give him a gentle nudge and say "Thanks ever so much for the period of staggering excitement and animation you gave our sleepy team, we truly lived the dream with you at the helm. I wont squeal and break your disguise and I am honoured to be stood shoulder to shoulder with you on this frost bitten noon."

You would ask him if he would like a beer after the game

I wouldn't ask him for a beer. When you got to the pub he would say 'give me the money,  I will get them - two pints of fosters is it'. He would then come back with a pint of Leffe having also ordered himself pie and chips, he would then have a mouthful of both,  decide he didn't like it and ask for money for something else - before fucking off without saying anything whilst you were taking a slash.

It was fun while it lasted but winning the fourth division with a budget around 2-3 times anyone else's does not make a 'legend',
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 09:31:22 »

I wouldn't ask him for a beer. When you got to the pub he would say 'give me the money,  I will get them - two pints of fosters is it'. He would then come back with a pint of Leffe having also ordered himself pie and chips, he would then have a mouthful of both,  decide he didn't like it and ask for money for something else - before fucking off without saying anything whilst you were taking a slash.

It was fun while it lasted but winning the fourth division with a budget around 2-3 times anyone else's does not make a 'legend',
Post of the year! Brilliant!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 09:37:12 »

I'm staggered that some people still rate him despite the evidence of his two managerial jobs.
There are plenty of idiots running football clubs so no doubt he will get the chance to cause damage somewhere else eventually.
fatbasher

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 10:46:39 »

Three strikes and your out then. After that he'll have to slope off to some lower league in another country.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 10:47:34 »

No-one has called him a legend
london_red

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 11:03:23 »

Except in the 7th word of the first post in the thread...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 12:07:57 »

I'm staggered that some people still rate him despite the evidence of his two managerial jobs.
There are plenty of idiots running football clubs so no doubt he will get the chance to cause damage somewhere else eventually.
So what damage did he cause at Swindon?...on the contrary i would sugest.

I would have him back here in a flash.....i especialy thought that after the debacle of a showing at Sheffield Utd where i saw more passion in my half time meat pie.
In my opinion he was one of our best ever managers and in nearly forty years watching i have seen a few.
Bell End no doubt at times,but still a very good manager in my opinion.
In answer to the question on whether he will be back i believe a maverick chairman with a bit of dosh may take a punt one day,and that will be great for football because just at present it is as boring as i ever remember it...in general that is not just here at Swindon.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 12:10:32 »

So what damage did he cause at Swindon?...on the contrary i would sugest.

I'll give you the near bankruptcy, the lack of any long term plan, the lawsuits and the complete ostracisation of the youth team for starters.

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: