Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mandela Dead  (Read 9732 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 14:47:16 »

:gay: Fishing.

Straight from a discussion on Facebook ... 'Like I said, what he has done post prison is good, really good. But to ignore what he did before hand because of the good he's since done is nothing less than the ignorance you're accusing me of.'

Yeah and those cunting resistance fighters in France between 1940-44
 what wankers they were. they were alright after june6 1944 though.

twat.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 15:13:17 »

at least he wasn't defenestrated
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 16:06:57 »

It's every fucker wanting to associate with Mandela and claim a piece of him as their own that irritates me the most.  Who cares what Nick Clegg thinks about Mandela?  Or Gordon Brown (he taught me courage) or Trevor fucking Nelson (what Mandela did for music)?

But the true low point was reached when Sepp Blatter was given at least a minute of air time on BBC Radio 5 this morning to talk about the passing of his 'dear friend'.  Rarely can anyone have shat on a great man's legacy with so little thought so soon after he died.
bobby barnes jink

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 16:14:52 »

It's every fucker wanting to associate with Mandela and claim a piece of him as their own that irritates me the most.  Who cares what Nick Clegg thinks about Mandela?  Or Gordon Brown (he taught me courage) or Trevor fucking Nelson (what Mandela did for music)?

But the true low point was reached when Sepp Blatter was given at least a minute of air time on BBC Radio 5 this morning to talk about the passing of his 'dear friend'.  Rarely can anyone have shat on a great man's legacy with so little thought so soon after he died.

Yep, totally get that. Such is the diluted importance of air time these days. Hearing Clegg, Brown et al celebrate his struggle must make 27 years in prison so worthwhile!

But I think for the people who really count, for whom he really meant the difference between life and death, between surviving and living, the mourning and the gratitude is genuine.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 16:19:45 »

Its alright, he stopped the minutes silence for Mandela a few seconds in and asked for a round of applause for him and football.

What a twat.

I long for the day blatter snuffs it, senile old corrupt cunt
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 16:38:43 »

Agreed...I reached those particular buffers, on the demise of Robert Maxwell, when all the usual suspects vied to come up with the most vomit inducing nausea. His chairmanship of the Scum should have been enough to flag up his Mephistophelean qualities, before the full extent of his corruption leaked out.

However one of the pleasures modern of media saturation, is that, it is in fact easier to avoid the shite and pick out the salient points; a bit like walking through a 70's festival toilet area.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 16:58:04 »

Its alright, he stopped the minutes silence for Mandela a few seconds in and asked for a round of applause for him and football.

did he actually? !
tans

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 17:03:26 »

According to Dan Walker BBC yeah

@mrdanwalker: Blatter ends minute silence for Mandela after a few seconds and asks for applause for him & 'football' #Odd #WorldCupDraw

@mrdanwalker: Size of Brazil: 200 million people
Size of #WorldCupDraw tent: massive
Size of Blatter's Ego: immeasurable
Flashheart

« Reply #53 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 17:12:20 »

According to Dan Walker BBC yeah

@mrdanwalker: Blatter ends minute silence for Mandela after a few seconds and asks for applause for him & 'football' #Odd #WorldCupDraw

@mrdanwalker: Size of Brazil: 200 million people
Size of #WorldCupDraw tent: massive
Size of Blatter's Ego: immeasurable

If anybody was in doubt over what a massive cunt he is, that will surely put it beyond doubt.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 17:40:01 »

If anybody was in doubt over what a massive cunt he is,

Never met anyone ..
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, December 7, 2013, 06:38:38 »

To the one who trotted out the trite comment "One mans terrorist..."

By the same token, were the perpetrators of the Omagh bloodshed event freedom fighters? Not so comfortable now, heh?

How's the tire burning going Nelson?

No hero of mine. Anyone the mainstream media eulogise over is most likely a scumbag.

Crispy knows  Too Cool

Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, December 7, 2013, 06:44:18 »

I'm holding back about South Africa

Fall over yourselves and brown nose because it accredits your credentials as 'mankind is all accepting'.

Drip fed by the mainstream

Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, December 7, 2013, 07:14:27 »

Ask Nelson's family about his connection to the Rhodes family, who have pillaged South Africa of its resources for generations. Take the diamonds back to Antwerp, Mr Oppenheimer, whilst fomenting dissent amongst the dispossessed against an imaginary oppressor. They'll be in the shadows.

Laughing at your tributes, they're in fits of laughter.

Look beneath the surface, you've been conned.

Nelson Mandela 

"Freedom Fighter" 

Don't let them treat you like dopes.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, December 7, 2013, 07:54:14 »

Yeah alright Eugene
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, December 7, 2013, 08:06:04 »

I know the reference Tans, I'm not thick. Terre Blanche?

Don't misrepresent me, everything I have said is based in fact.

Stop living the superficial drivel supplied by those who yank your chain.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: