Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steve Murrall  (Read 121413 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 20:29:07 »

Can the Duke expand on the gun incident, I did hear something but I think I was often the last to know..

Thought you would be aware of the embarrassing fight in the suite and the body guard gun "in my pocket"....... Smiley After that I considered body armour.
Different being stabbed At Millwall and shot in Swindon by presenting a MOM award in a suit.?...soapy tit wank Smiley
Feel more relaxed today. Wonder if Jed will finish the decorating in the Banbury lounge ?
My mate reckons the bar needs a makeover like Smiley
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 20:29:50 »

If he's not going to expand then he's a bellend for posting that.
That's rich coming from you.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 20:37:34 »

Defo!!!  However I tried to speak to and share info with as many people who would interact with me, I think those who did may have found me less shifty / sinister...  over to those who did speak to me, I may of course be incorrect.
I spoke with you once in the Legends bar. You seemed pretty open and answered all my questions. Fair play to you, but you didn't buy me a beer so you let yourself down on that point !

Seriously though, fair play to you coming on this board and answering the questions. It is a shame that some people feel the need to abuse you.

All the best with your new venture, with or without Jed (your choice).
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 20:48:25 »

I spoke with you once in the Legends bar. You seemed pretty open and answered all my questions. Fair play to you, but you didn't buy me a beer so you let yourself down on that point !

Seriously though, fair play to you coming on this board and answering the questions. It is a shame that some people feel the need to abuse you.

All the best with your new venture, with or without Jed (your choice).

Can't argue with that.
As I said yesterday emotions were running pretty high. This club has a recent history of being shafted by off the field antics and fans react accordingly.
To post on a message board and be open deserves respect.
If you were the mastermind behind "My World" then that was a positive legacy.
We are all adults and as said yesterday you have to sleep with the truth. We have to make tough decisions at work effecting people, I guess if your conscious is clear then you rest more easy.
Wonder if Jed will be at Luton in the home end.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 21:30:20 »

Thought you would be aware of the embarrassing fight in the suite and the body guard gun "in my pocket"....... Smiley After that I considered body armour.
Different being stabbed At Millwall and shot in Swindon by presenting a MOM award in a suit.?...soapy tit wank Smiley
Feel more relaxed today. Wonder if Jed will finish the decorating in the Banbury lounge ?
My mate reckons the bar needs a makeover like Smiley

I heard about the fight but had no idea there were any mention of guns, I would have involved the police had I have known that.  It all seems quite surreal looking back. 

I have no idea about Mr Powers £300k, that must have been a deal I was not privy to.

I wish you all the best, hope the club moves forward and will keep an eye on the results, but will log off the forum for the last time tonight. 

Good luck folks.  Steve
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #290 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 21:52:31 »

Fuck off and don't come back you cunt.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
manc_red

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #291 on: Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 22:01:12 »

Fuck off and don't come back you cunt.

Quite.

Bye
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #292 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 00:58:55 »

100k each to the three directors for loss of office when Power came in
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Thursday, July 3, 2014, 23:25:08 »

Steve, a broad set of questions I know, but can you explain what the intention of the board of directors was when it took over from the Black regime, what was the purpose of the original board members, and if they received remuneration, how was it earned?

Thanks.
FatSmurf

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Friday, July 4, 2014, 08:31:04 »

Steve, a broad set of questions I know, but can you explain what the intention of the board of directors was when it took over from the Black regime, what was the purpose of the original board members, and if they received remuneration, how was it earned?

Thanks.

Uh I think he's gone mate
kerry red

« Reply #295 on: Friday, July 4, 2014, 09:29:49 »

As, indeed, should we now!
FatSmurf

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Friday, July 4, 2014, 13:12:14 »

qué?
kerry red

« Reply #297 on: Friday, July 4, 2014, 13:13:08 »

Just meant its about time we left it and moved on