Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steve Murrall  (Read 121596 times)
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 20:04:34 »

Had a nice day today in the sun...  what's with the Lee thread?  Has something happened?
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #196 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 20:28:25 »

Had a nice day today in the sun...  what's with the Lee thread?  Has something happened?

Dingli Cliffs?

I don't think anyone here knows what is behind the recent anti-Power stuff on Twitter. Clearly, you don't either. Got any ideas?
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 20:33:30 »

Dingli Cliffs?

I don't think anyone here knows what is behind the recent anti-Power stuff on Twitter. Clearly, you don't either. Got any ideas?

No idea apart from he never seems to try and make any friends, probably doesn't think he needs any, I'm sure we can all appreciate that actually you do need mates or at least need people on your side..
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 20:38:48 »

I've been hunting around the internet for a possible source of indignation, but it seems to be a spontaneous outbreak of hysteria without a reasonable cause. As this and the J. Wray thread show though, a little communication can go a long way to winning the goodwill of the fans, and I think in this case we're probably seeing the inverse, where rumour and paranoia spread to fill the gap left by a lack of information.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 20:43:07 »

Steve

The accounts release earlier this week showed as at the end of May cash had fallen to around £150k.  This sounds low. Is there now more cash in the club to aid the day to day running.

Also can you shed any light if there is truth some supplier have not been paid and have threatened legal action?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 20:49:01 »

I've been hunting around the internet for a possible source of indignation, but it seems to be a spontaneous outbreak of hysteria without a reasonable cause. As this and the J. Wray thread show though, a little communication can go a long way to winning the goodwill of the fans, and I think in this case we're probably seeing the inverse, where rumour and paranoia spread to fill the gap left by a lack of information.

There is certainly an undercurrent of distrust that is bound to erupt periodically - until such time as Power comes forward and explains his involvement properly.  The timing of the outbreaks is unimportant; they will happen sporadically.  And given our recent history (since 2000), Power cannot expect to maintain silence and have the fans completely on side.

When he feels able to do so, he must come clear about his position and the reasons for his involvement.  None of this has been properly explained yet.  What are the financial incentives for his involvement, for example?  What is his statutory relationship to the club?  All these questions have taken more of a back seat than otherwise they might have because of his apparent successes in the transfer market and our current involvement in the promotion race.

But he should not rely on this indefinitely.  Sooner or later, the questions will need to be answered.  While I'm slightly baffled by the reasons for the timing of the current questioning of his role on social media, I think the fact that it is happening at all is actually quite healthy.  We should be sceptical as a fan base.  The days of blind acquiescence are over.
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 20:51:45 by Ardiles » Logged
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 21:01:54 »

Steve,
I know I've been asking lots of questions, but one other thing that has been nagging away at me is why KMac left. Is  there any light you can shed on this?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #202 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 21:02:41 »

'Muzza' - What is your view of the role of Sangita Shah? At the time of her appointment we were told she had been brought in to improve the Board's poor PR record since the takeover. But communication is still bad. I don't count Jed's knee-jerk utterings on Twitter. I know he means well but...
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 21:06:37 »

Steve

The accounts release earlier this week showed as at the end of May cash had fallen to around £150k.  This sounds low. Is there now more cash in the club to aid the day to day running.

Also can you shed any light if there is truth some supplier have not been paid and have threatened legal action?

From day 1 I had very specific cash flow forecasts and can assure you that monies required for the entire season were clearly defined and identified, however for the last couple of months I have had no control or input or indeed view of the financial situation so cannot answer the questions asked.  That to one side I am sure the relevant parties are in place to stand by their stated commitments to ensure the club is secure.
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #204 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 21:13:49 »

At least spell the guy's name right.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 22:21:43 »

If you read the 2013 accounts thread it appears Shah isnt even officially listed as a director. Will be inrereating to see what SM has to say about this.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 22:37:10 »

If you read the 2013 accounts thread it appears Shah isnt even officially listed as a director. Will be inrereating to see what SM has to say about this.
He's already answered it in the other thread. Or at least insofar as he's going to, anyway
7. Sangita is a fantastic addition to any board but I have no idea as to the current status of her appointment, but rest assured whatever Sangita does is the correct thing to be done at that time.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #207 on: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 23:31:06 »

So, in the last 2 months who has had control, input or view of the financial situation.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 21:05:35 »

Ah Steve
re MyWorld
What possessed you to add that annoying pop up when buying tickets for home games - you know the one that wants you to click to share on facebook that " im going to the game "
 Bad Mood

Bonus is didnt pop up when getting away tickets

Can it be shut off ? or removed by you 
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Friday, December 6, 2013, 23:04:33 »

Someone asked Jed earlier if he would still be going to the CG, he replied " out of respect I can't " but said he will still be cheering the lads on. Does him holding 40% of the shares not entitle him to still attend matches ?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: