Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nile Ranger  (Read 26284 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:24:47 »

Maybe he was just rested?

I haven't heard Cooper's interview but it doesn't sound positive. I notice that NR has tweeted more recently. Last one was that 'God is real'.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:24:57 »

If Ranger has blown his chance here then he's a bigger twat than I gave him credit for.

Even if there is something in it, going two months without being a twat is still Ranger's highscore.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:28:09 »

I haven't heard Cooper's interview but it doesn't sound positive. I notice that NR has tweeted more recently. Last one was that 'God is real'.

After hearing Cooper's interview after the game, that pause spoke volumes to me.

I too wanted to see Cooper's facial expression in the video but it's been chopped off the end.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:29:12 »

If you hear the interview, the question, the massive pause and the curt answer you will think it even less positive. Although Cooper does sometime pause for long periods and then jump back to life with a surprised look on his face - That's why I'd like to see the video.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:49:50 »

I thought it was quite interesting that they cut that question out of the video that is on line on the Adver site. Am interested to see if it ever sees the light of day, as I would like to see Cooper's facial expression when he answered the question.

Obviously something has gone on and Ranger has been dropped because of it. Let's hope that the 'something' is minor and repairable, as I think we are a better team with rather than without him. Having said that, he's not irreplaceable.
It certainly showed last night that he is a valuable asset, no real outball to the forwards that stuck, it does with Ranger and he brings others into play.  Without him we were very tippy tappy around the box, nobody prepared to take it on.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:54:39 »

It certainly showed last night that he is a valuable asset, no real outball to the forwards that stuck, it does with Ranger and he brings others into play.  Without him we were very tippy tappy around the box, nobody prepared to take it on.

A reluctance to put crosses straight in as well. His absence certainly showed.

There's almost certainly something going on here.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:55:24 »

People putting two and two together.

Cooper always pauses, he takes forever to answer some questions. He also said, with regards to Ajose, he wanted more from all the strikers. So it's not unplausable to say Ranger was dropped. Doesn't have to be anything sinister in it at all, players get dropped all the time.
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 10:14:57 »

Doesn't have to be anything sinister in it at all, players get dropped all the time.

But it's STFC there's got to be something sinister, hasn't there?  Cheesy
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 10:19:51 »

It wouldn't surprise me! But I dont think there is. I do think Nile has reacted badly to being dropped though.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 10:37:31 »

His Tweets have been a bit deep over the last few days:

Nile ranger‏@NilePowerRanger11 Nov
Life is to short. Make the most of it. #WORD

A$AP Rocky‏@ASAPRockyTRILL11 Nov
I need someone who wont give up on me, no matter how many times I mess up.
Retweeted by Nile ranger

Nile ranger‏@NilePowerRanger11 Nov
God is real

A$AP Rocky‏@ASAPRockyTRILL8 Nov
Fuck the excuses, just admit that you fucked up..
Retweeted by Nile ranger

A$AP Rocky‏@ASAPRockyTRILL8 Nov
Loyalty is rare... If you find it, keep it.
Retweeted by Nile ranger

A$AP Rocky‏@ASAPRockyTRILL9 Nov
I hate arguing with someone I really care about.
Retweeted by Nile ranger

Nile ranger‏@NilePowerRanger10 Nov
Need to stop taking things for granted

Sounds like something is not right with him at the moment, could be the court case and all that piling the pressure on, but it could also be something going on at the club.   2 + 2 could =5 with this but then again it could =4 for once.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 10:38:57 »

We'll see.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 10:42:44 »

If he doesn't play on Saturday I'd say we won't see him again.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 10:49:36 »

Maybe with it being JPT, he was just given some time away from the club, especially if he has a lot on his plate. He's played a lot of football recently, and put in a lot of effort too in the lone striker role, being kicked and elbowed all over the park... he deserves a rest.

Or he's fucked up.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 11:59:38 »

Simply because I haven't seen anyone else post it, he's been a good player for us, has behaved himself well so far (as far as we know), and really acquitted himself.

Let's hope this is nothing, but if it is something, ta Nile, you've shown you're capable of being a decent player and keeping off-pitch antics from being a problem.

Don't let anyone say I'm in Denile either.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 12:06:17 »

I think we're better for having Nile in the team, and he'd be a big miss if something has gone on...jumping ahead to January, if he is back in the fold (and we don't know either way yet), I feel if he's found guilty then he'd be an even bigger miss! Who knows though, I'll await the team news on Saturday to see if he was just genuinely rested.

#VivaKenBarlow!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: