Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Surreal Dreams  (Read 8309 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 20:23:49 »

I dreamt last night that I ate a lady. Not a whole lady (that would be silly). I ate about a quarter of her torso, basically the top right quadrant of her body above the waist was gone.

Of course I was worried about what to do about it, as was the lady... she was quite fine despite having much of her torso eaten and was more concerned about how she would manage to hide it from her husband. The act of me eating her body was somehow a sexual one (it happened in bed) and she didn't want to let her husband know that she had cheated on him. She was also concerned for me. He was a big fucker and surly at the best of times, I didn't want to find out what he'd do upon discovering I'd eaten 1/4 of his wife's body. Before he got back from work she was trying out different clothes that might help her to hide that I'd munched away rather a large portion of her body.

.... and then I was woken up (in the real world). I just had to share that. It was one of the most surreal dreams I've had in a long time.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 20:27:16 »

Was her arm still attached?
Flashheart

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 20:28:48 »

Was her arm still attached?

I've asked myself this same question and I just don't know.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 20:37:27 »

I'm still haunted by Dennis Waterman!

I had a couple of weird dreams when I was a kid that I still remember. I woke up one night and looked out the window to see a green 'planet' with red writing on it. It was similar to Saturn. I remember waking up later and looking out to see it had moved across the sky. Must have been a dream but I swear I got up and saw it. A night flying balloon perhaps  Hmmm

The other was Dr Who induced! I used to dream regularly that K9 was circling my bed. I was always too afraid to stick my feet out of the bed.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 21:22:34 »

I honestly don't think I can recall the details of any dream. I have sometimes woken with a start, but couldn't say if I have been dreaming. I fall asleep then wake up, and everything between is just empty.

I am starting to think I am missing out.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 21:26:22 »

I honestly don't think I can recall the details of any dream. I have sometimes woken with a start, but couldn't say if I have been dreaming. I fall asleep then wake up, and everything between is just empty.

Same here really, used to remember them when I was younger (Strangely I had a pretty much perfectly recalled dream casting myself as Indiana Jones in the Temple of Doom every Christmas Eve until I was about 15) but as an adult, hardly ever.
Flashheart

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 21:31:17 »

I still remember some dreams that I had years ago, or at least snippets of them.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 21:37:19 »

When your pregnant dreams take on a whole new level of surreal.
Wish I could get enough sleep to have a dream these days
Flashheart

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, March 1, 2015, 21:41:13 »

Is your boy a restless chap, JFW?

My boy had his moments when he was a newborn but still he'd mostly sleep at night.
kerry red

« Reply #39 on: Monday, March 2, 2015, 09:43:32 »

I have a recurring dream about my teeth.

My bottom set move up to partially overlap my top set and then I can't move either without shattering all of them.

Hate that one
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, March 2, 2015, 10:37:17 »

Ever had one of those dreams which will become the best film-script in the history of cinema, or you solve the biggest mystery ever? You wake up desperately needing to tell the world, but you just can't quite get it down right.

There's a Bill Callahan song which captures this brilliantly:
And I dreamed the perfect song
It held all the answers, like hands laid on

I woke halfway and scribbled it down
And in the morning what I wrote I read
It was hard to read at first but here's what it said:

Eid ma clack shaw
Zupoven del ba
Mertepy ven seinur
Cofally ragdah

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, March 2, 2015, 12:09:24 »

I have a recurring dream about my teeth.

My bottom set move up to partially overlap my top set and then I can't move either without shattering all of them.

Hate that one

Put them in separate glasses of water, problem solved  Smiley
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #42 on: Monday, March 2, 2015, 12:30:00 »

I'm very much like this, where I very very rarely dream. Even if I do dream, I don't remember the details of it.

I would possibly guess I dream once, maybe twice a year. (certainly the one's I can remember)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: