Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FL72 away rankings  (Read 14437 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:06:58 »

So far this season town are 11th with an average away following of 710 which isnt bad considering closest away game so far has been franchise and most of the rest have been a decent distance inc 3 to northern outposts.

So far an average of 546 away fans have pitched up at the CG - shittys 2538 somewhat skews that figure though so we dont seem to be an attractive day out

Wolves running away with Lg1 top away following as was to be expected with Coventry,Sheff Utd and Bradford the next 3
Apart from shitty I fully expect Wolves and Orient to be the 2 teams to bring the most here with wolves selling there allocation ( Lorient took 1666 to Posh this weekend )
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:08:30 »

Does Coventry's include their "home" games?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:12:04 »

Does Coventry's include their "home" games?

No - they have taken more proper away than have at home ( away ) Eek
But helps they have played Shrewsbury/Port Vale/Walsall and Wolves away
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:13:14 »

Does Peterborough still have a proper terrace or have they had to bolt seats onto it ala Stratton Bank?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:15:01 »

Our best away games are after New Year I reckon.

Personally, Colchester can fuck right off for being expensive and shit, I have no annual leave left for the Crawley game and Sheff Utd will probably be a struggle financially.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:18:54 »

Does Peterborough still have a proper terrace or have they had to bolt seats onto it ala Stratton Bank?

Still terracing but wasnt open for towns visit
Not sure if anyone else has had chance to use it

Personally, Colchester can fuck right off for being expensive and shit, I have no annual leave left for the Crawley game and Sheff Utd will probably be a struggle financially.

Brentford/Stevenage/Orient and Shitty obv a lot closer to get to than all those northern teams
Northampton and Notts will depend where we are at seasons end - shit place Northampton
kerry red

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:30:02 »

I'll be worried if we play Northampton this year.

Means we've been relegated mid- season
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:31:31 »

I'll be worried if we play Northampton this year.

Means we've been relegated mid- season

AT Northampton then
Picky
kerry red

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:33:03 »

Ah, I see your point.

Sainsburys own brand Jack Daniels taking effect

Damn good too, for half the price
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:35:55 »

Think you're right about the away followings Sonic. Col U being expensive is harsh though, bought my tickets a couple of weeks ago. Bought the end block and cost £18. Same as Macc. It is shit though, totally agree.
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:38:13 by Paolo69 » Logged
kerry red

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:37:37 »

I shall make Stevenage my first away game this season.

Is it any good there?
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 21:39:50 »

I shall make Stevenage my first away game this season.

Is it any good there?

No. Stevenage is a proper crap hole! Chav Central! The away end is actually alright though. If we win 4-0 like last year then you won't give a shit though.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, November 4, 2013, 10:48:02 »

Now I am based in London I was thinking of going to Crawley and Colchester but I have been put right off Colchester by a few people. Crawley on a Tuesday night should be fun(ish) though

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
kerry red

« Reply #13 on: Monday, November 4, 2013, 12:36:26 »

No. Stevenage is a proper crap hole! Chav Central! The away end is actually alright though. If we win 4-0 like last year then you won't give a shit though.

My criteria for a good football day is a decent pub followed by a good laugh in the ground.

The chavness of particular towns does not bother me - if it did I wouldn't support Swindon!!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, November 4, 2013, 13:15:51 »

My criteria for a good football day is a decent pub followed by a good laugh in the ground.

The chavness of particular towns does not bother me - if it did I wouldn't support Swindon!!

Fair enough. I was only responding to your "is it any good there?" question though. I'm sorry I can't answer whether you'll have a good laugh in the ground or not. Unless you're sat next to me that is and then I can assure you that you won't. :-)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: