Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Poland v England matchday thread  (Read 12163 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 11:35:26 »

Nice write up

http://sport.uk.msn.com/socialvoices/usasoccerguy-brazil-beware-england-soccer-club-are-coming-400275
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 11:48:22 »

poor old Lewandowski looked like a man disgusted with his teammates lack of ability for most of the second half

Well if he'd taken the chances they'd presented him with...

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 12:32:22 »

His articles are similar to what non-football fans must see whenever they read a football article.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 13:01:26 »

In all of the England coverage its been missed that Scotland won a game.  I repeat Scotland won a game.  2-0 against Croatia.

Unbelievable.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8975294/world-cup-igor-stimac-sacked-as-croatia-boss-following-scotland-defeat

That's what you get for losing to that shower.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 13:03:34 »

Not a happy bunny...

"We were not happy after the first game even though we beat Macedonia, we were not happy in the second when we drew against Belgium or beating Wales 2-0, they said it was supposed to be 15-0.

"After Wales we went to Macedonia and beat them 2-1 and they said that was not good because they were on the up, we beat Serbia 2-0 and they said we barely survived and the goalkeeper saved us.

"We beat Wales 2-1 and they said we were lucky. That's how it works in Croatia.

"There were a lot of people against me from the beginning."
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 13:06:01 »

Croatians think they're the best thing since sliced bread.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 14:00:24 »

Sliced bread isn't even that good.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 19:06:49 »

bloody poles all over the ground but they soon sloped away

http://fbl72.lockerdome.com/articles/109977454
 Pint
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 17:08:11 »

Going back to the Gerrard stuff, I wasn't referring to his performance in the Poland game, though I do think he put in a good performance then too. He started the match with the enthusiasm of an 8 year-old. In contrast, having only tuned in as it kicked off, I only noticed that Carrick was on the pitch after 35 minutes.

Your judgement must be severely clouded if you cannot acknowledge that Gerrard is a phenomenal football player. His work rate is second to none, he's hard in the tackle, has pace, plays a switch ball or one out to the wing to perfection, through balls also, and has fired in many a long distance wonder.

He's not left Liverpool because he feels a massive obligation to represent his local side whilst they are around the top half of the Premiership, though not for want of offers from Real Madrid and co. Liverpool look pretty good at the moment, he may even win something with them this time.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 17:12:46 »

Going back to the Gerrard stuff, I wasn't referring to his performance in the Poland game, though I do think he put in a good performance then too. He started the match with the enthusiasm of an 8 year-old. In contrast, having only tuned in as it kicked off, I only noticed that Carrick was on the pitch after 35 minutes.

Your judgement must be severely clouded if you cannot acknowledge that Gerrard is a phenomenal football player. His work rate is second to none, he's hard in the tackle, has pace, plays a switch ball or one out to the wing to perfection, through balls also, and has fired in many a long distance wonder.

He's not left Liverpool because he feels a massive obligation to represent his local side whilst they are around the top half of the Premiership, though not for want of offers from Real Madrid and co. Liverpool look pretty good at the moment, he may even win something with them this time. of death threats.

Fixed.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
DRS

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 19:45:04 »

Fixed.
But the rest of the post was spot on to be fair
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 19:58:43 »

Agreed. Good post OF.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #72 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 10:59:50 »

And me. Gerrard is mint. And how can people moan he has no ambition on one hand and then complain there's no loyalty in football any more? Grow up.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 11:04:21 »

And me. Gerrard is mint. And how can people moan he has no ambition on one hand and then complain there's no loyalty in football any more? Grow up.

he kisses the badge on his chest
then hands in a transfer request
steve gerard gerard.

not exactly mr loyal.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #74 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 11:06:42 »

Transfer request = pay rise.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: