Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: On Line Ticketing  (Read 11116 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 22:55:18 »

Interesting......

I'd imagine a bit of abuse on both these then.

Know what your saying about the junior robins ST, last game I gave my lad my card by mistake and i used his, didn't make any difference as both times the green light came on. The print out tickets will cause a big headache if people are printing out several copies for the Chelsea game as there will be very few spare seats in the ground.
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 23:05:07 by Notts red » Logged
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 23:41:32 »

Interesting......

I'd imagine a bit of abuse on both these then.

Indeed.  The chap in front of me tested it out today by swapping his ST with his son (U10). Flashed green and in he went without question.  Doesn't seem to differentiate.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, September 22, 2013, 08:17:08 »

Those in the turnstyles are only there to sort out problems if the barcode doesn't work. I bought student tickets for every game i went to last season, and they didn't ask for ID once.

Things get better but they never get good
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, September 22, 2013, 20:24:21 »

Those in the turnstyles are only there to sort out problems if the barcode doesn't work. I bought student tickets for every game i went to last season, and they didn't ask for ID once.

I don't think they have any kind of screen in the booth do they? It's literally a green light for go...

I do hope they've sorted this online ticketing thing out properly as the Chelsea game being a sell out could cause a few issues if seats have been double booked etc. I'm pretty confident they won't have been though..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 16:24:44 »

Got my membership card today. The club charged £1 for the card plus a £2 booking fee, then sent it in an envelope with no stamp, so I had to pay £1.50 for the privilege of collecting it from the post office.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 16:48:53 »

Got my membership card today. The club charged £1 for the card plus a £2 booking fee, then sent it in an envelope with no stamp, so I had to pay £1.50 for the privilege of collecting it from the post office.

You could try 'contact us' on the myworld site.  I had an issue that needed sorting, and Jason got it sorted straight away.  He may be able to help (as he seems pretty helpful to others on here too).

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 16:59:47 »

You could try 'contact us' on the myworld site.  I had an issue that needed sorting, and Jason got it sorted straight away.  He may be able to help (as he seems pretty helpful to others on here too).

Getting to Swidon quite early tomorrow night so might just speak to somebody then.
Minnesota Fats

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:09:28 »

Having read about people having issues regarding their tickets from Saturday I was half expecting similar problems yesterday with mine. Lo and behold the barcode on my home 'print out' ticket wasn't recognised at the gate. The poor girl repeatedly fed it into the system but to no avail. Eventually, she tore the code off and just let me through. My mate had exactly the same problem.
Now, I've received my MyWorld card, I'll feed my next game on to that and see how I fare.
We're getting there, slowly but surely.

Roland The Thompson Gunner
ReadingRed

Pragmatist clapper

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 12:40:12 »

I had an issue that needed sorting, and Jason got it sorted straight away.  He may be able to help (as he seems pretty helpful to others on here too).
I had a right panic last night when my MyWorld card flashed up red at the turnstiles. Rushed down to the ticket office and they had no trace of me paying for a ticket. I nearly lost my rag but Jason was brilliant - sold me a ticket and said to sort it out later. The guy's a star.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 13:34:47 »

I was pleasantly surprised that My 'MyWorld' card worked perfectly despite me receiving after I bought the Chelsea ticket.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, September 29, 2013, 13:18:03 »

Just been on the online ticketing site and seems to be a tab missing
Can no longer select a certain seat by view ( interactive seating map )
Only tabs available are Stadium overview/fast tickets and my favourite seat
Most odd

Anyone else getting this ??
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, September 29, 2013, 14:22:59 »

Yes I had the same thing on Friday when hoping to choose a seat.

Hopefully just a temporary glitch
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: