Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: School Teachers, The Good The Bad And The Down Right Nasty Fuckers.  (Read 17590 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #90 on: Thursday, October 3, 2013, 10:15:52 »

Mr Denley was a brilliant teacher and a town fan as well.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, October 3, 2013, 10:51:42 »

Mr Denley was a brilliant teacher and a town fan as well.

The bloke was/is an absolute legend. As was Mr Larter
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, October 3, 2013, 14:07:06 »

Dick Mattick was my History teacher - Now a published official Swindon Town historian.  I didn't know he was a fan at the time though.

My old maths teacher and former referee John New now works at Asda Wallmart, or did the last time I saw him.  His Mrs used to be a teacher at our school too.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
blah blah

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, October 3, 2013, 14:20:36 »

I had an English teacher who supplemented his measly teachers income by being a bodybuilder & stripogram in his spare time. Was a terrible teacher, couldnt control the class despite having biceps bigger than my head, and took literally months to mark anything, probably cos he was too busy getting his kit off.
fatbasher

« Reply #94 on: Monday, October 7, 2013, 23:56:26 »

My sons primary school teacher looks like she's about to make the list on this page.....
Maidenhead Red

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, October 8, 2013, 07:09:15 »

My old man is currently a teacher at Churchfields. I have no idea what the school is like however as I went to school in Maidenhead.

Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Green83
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: