Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: School Teachers, The Good The Bad And The Down Right Nasty Fuckers.  (Read 17588 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:51:53 »

You still don't know how to spell his name now!

That and my laptp keybard is crap Wink

Just checked, it appears corporal punishment was abolished after I left primary school, must have been school policy to remove it.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 19:28:43 »

Deputy head at St Joes was a right hard bastard, but was OK when I met him a few years later in Old Town. Bought me a pint.
Can't remember his name, he was from Belfast and fair play to the old boy.
That was Wadsworth and he was actually a good bloke - got my expulsion lifted from the Welsh cunt Williams who gave it to me.
The biggest cunt at Joes though was Webb.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 19:30:13 »

Mr Gibbs (The old music teacher at Bradon) was the sole and only cause that I ever heard my late, highly religious grandmother swear.

She referred to him, quite out of the blue over dinner as "that prick"

He was a bit of an obnoxious prick though. One of those who cared more about the subject than the success his students.

Can't say that being forced to learn musical theory & history from the age of 11 has ever really helped me in life.
Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 19:32:19 »

Not sure if it was any sort of record, but I got thick ears from three different teachers on one day.

Park Grammar, either 2W or 3X, 1962-63. History teacher Mister Nettlefold was the first. His first lesson with our class, trying to set an example. Linda Warren was sat behind me making some sort of mischief, it was me who got the back-hander though. The class was quiet after that. Never that keen on history at that time anyway.   About 20 years later Linda (by then Mrs Drayton) moved in next door, in Bridge End Road.

The other two teachers on that day were Ken Tyler (Art) and Ian Miller (Geography), neither normally known for their violent tendencies. Just my unlucky day...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 19:57:51 »

I know it's a generational thing but I still can't imagine how it was widely considered acceptable to be hit by a teacher. I'd have ended up hitting a few back I suspect.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 20:02:33 »

He was right wasn't he?

Looking back now, I think it was more a motivational tool. Got great grades in my exams and great grades at college.
woolster

« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 20:12:52 »

I know it's a generational thing but I still can't imagine how it was widely considered acceptable to be hit by a teacher. I'd have ended up hitting a few back I suspect.
But you wouldn't hit back in those days as there was a thing called respect
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 20:15:35 »

A one-way thing, it would seem.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 20:16:23 »

Good one Daily Mail!

Good teachers get plenty of respect without needing to raise their voice, let alone hit someone. Allowing some jumped up twat with major issues to hit children for imagined crimes is mental.
Pete

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 20:24:55 »

That was Wadsworth and he was actually a good bloke - got my expulsion lifted from the Welsh cunt Williams who gave it to me.

That was him, Wadsworth! Caught me smoking, confiscated them and made me go down the shops to buy him some more. Cheesy
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 20:45:55 »

Good one Daily Mail!

Ahahahaha!

You're right about respect though, a good teacher gets it and a bad one doesn't.

That doesn't account for kids who are cunts though, plenty of those.
ST_INC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 20:47:30 »

Spent half my life getting smacked round the head by Wadsworth and Webb. The other half being bellowed at by Camish, Ryan or Stratford.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 20:52:11 »

<insert appropriate gif here>
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 21:04:58 »

Mr Bird the maths teacher, he got fired for hitting a year 7. Only teacher in the school who stuck to a chalkboard, the senile bastard.

Mark Lamarr (or Jones as he was then) used to do an eerily accurate impression of Mr Bird, in all his odd, finger-licking, chalk smeared insanity.

..never go back.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 21:08:02 »

Went to Dorcan school, mr wickins the PE teacher was a cunt, mr brothwell the music teacher was a right nasty cunt,
Whilst attempting to play the recorder and failing, a recorder from said cunt would be hurled at you

What year was that?

I went to Dorcan and the PE teacher was Mr Knight 1993-98. The man was a grade A cunt and I remember having a wee chuckle to myself when getting told he had caught pneumonia.

First PE lesson he walked in said 3 of us would be dead before we hit 40, then the cunt pointed at me!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: