Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: School Teachers, The Good The Bad And The Down Right Nasty Fuckers.  (Read 17593 times)
fatbasher

« on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 17:05:36 »

Just remember folks that Being slandered is serious and unless you're prepared to put up and shut them up in court when they sue you best say nothing.

You can't slander the dead BTW.

I'll start the ball rolling. The old woodwork teacher from Walcot.  Nasty piece of work if ever there was one.
« Last Edit: Monday, September 30, 2013, 17:24:41 by fatbasher » Logged
Dozno9

« Reply #1 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 17:18:11 »

I'm not that old and many of my old teachers are still alive and some are still teaching so in the interests of not wanting to put them in an awkward position I won't name names but many (mainly the older ones) used their position to bully and ridicule the pupils.

I was hit by a former head teacher as late as 1989 but I didn't report it (it wasn't deserved btw), he retired a couple of years later under a bit of a cloud.

You remember the bad ones of course but I also think we can name those teachers that were great. Some of the most firm teachers who were fair in their discipline were also some of the best.
ExiledEric

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 17:29:23 »

I'll kick off with two from Park School.  Mr Prothero - Tech drawing (was a long time ago).  Probably one of the toughest teachers in the school and definitely the most respected - had a great sense of humour, took the piss out of all of his pupils but was funny rather than nasty.  Mr Ayers - chemistry teacher, about 7 feet tall, again pretty tough, but a really good laugh and every single person in the class breezed through their O level - no mean feat for Park School.  Sadly he died a few years after I left.
woolster

« Reply #3 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:12:06 »

Went to Dorcan school, mr wickins the PE teacher was a cunt, mr brothwell the music teacher was a right nasty cunt,
Whilst attempting to play the recorder and failing, a recorder from said cunt would be hurled at you
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:15:33 »

My food tech teacher at Greendown was a right cunt to me and told me in front of the class that I'd never amount to anything.  Smug Fuck Off
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:19:08 »

I didn't have many, if any, horrible teachers. I had one teacher who was terrifying and had a terrible reputation but in hindsight he was just a dour Welshman whose reputation alone scared us all witless.

I did have some excellent teachers but I can't remember any names and I never went to school in Swindon.
Pete

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:27:00 »

Deputy head at St Joes was a right hard bastard, but was OK when I met him a few years later in Old Town. Bought me a pint.
Can't remember his name, he was from Belfast and fair play to the old boy.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:29:04 »

I had John Ateyo of Bristol City fame as maths teacher....excellent.

Also had a bloke called Martinovic ......old school....boys called by surname and girls first name....if anybody fucked about they got nailed. Also took the piss and would make you want to laugh but you just daren't!

Clems Army!
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:32:30 »

My food tech teacher at Greendown was a right cunt to me and told me in front of the class that I'd never amount to anything.  Smug Fuck Off
He was right wasn't he?
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #9 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:34:19 »

Mr Bird the maths teacher, he got fired for hitting a year 7. Only teacher in the school who stuck to a chalkboard, the senile bastard.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:34:29 »

Mr Gibbs (The old music teacher at Bradon) was the sole and only cause that I ever heard my late, highly religious grandmother swear.

She referred to him, quite out of the blue over dinner as "that prick"
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #11 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:36:39 »

Maybe they were an item once?
chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:42:56 »

Mr Gibbs (The old music teacher at Bradon) was the sole and only cause that I ever heard my late, highly religious grandmother swear.

She referred to him, quite out of the blue over dinner as "that prick"
Yeah I remember him,she was right about that.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:45:21 »

I was fortunate enough that corporal punishment was abolished just before I was old enough to get it administered.

Went to primary school at Powells Ciren, in the top two classes the male teachers could be a bit handy with the slipper. One retired and the other we were his last class. Still got a bit of chalk flung in your general direction mind, but nothing serious.

The one that retired, Mr Johnson was the worst. Was fearing his class!  Will never forget the 45 minute guessing game when he covered both top classes where we were supposed to know Bobby Moore was the greatest footballer who ever lived. Every other suggestion was scoffed at and ridiculed. We were 10 FFS. Most of us didn't even know who Bobby More was!
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #14 on: Monday, September 30, 2013, 18:48:22 »

I was fortunate enough that corporal punishment was abolished just before I was old enough to get it administered.

Went to primary school at Powells Ciren, in the top two classes the male teachers could be a bit handy with the slipper. One retired and the other we were his last class. Still got a bit of chalk flung in your general direction mind, but nothing serious.

The one that retired, Mr Johnson was the worst. Was fearing his class!  Will never forget the 45 minute guessing game when he covered both top classes where we were supposed to know Bobby Moore was the greatest footballer who ever lived. Every other suggestion was scoffed at and ridiculed. We were 10 FFS. Most of us didn't even know who Bobby More was!
You still don't know how to spell his name now!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: