Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Topcat's pwoppa nawty thread.  (Read 37507 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 14:44:05 »

you got the wrong end of the stick as you have obviously have not been to ashton gate on your own or with mates then anybody who's old school will know what it used to be like

wow i must be old school then  

Lots of places used to be like that though
I can remember it kicking off all over the place in the 80/90s
Oxford,Stoke,Newcastle,WBA,Wolves amongst others
Even at the CG

But now isnt the 80/90s
Its all changed
You still get your neanderthals as on the slavetraders forums but easy to be a keyboard warrior - most will do nothing come game day.Yet their forums will be full of bull after the game.
Am looking forward to beating the Brissle ( 1982 ) bell ends - been too long since faced them in the league

Topcat

« Reply #46 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 14:53:26 »

wow i must be old school then  

Lots of places used to be like that though
I can remember it kicking off all over the place in the 80/90s
Oxford,Stoke,Newcastle,WBA,Wolves amongst others
Even at the CG

But now isnt the 80/90s
Its all changed
You still get your neanderthals as on the slavetraders forums but easy to be a keyboard warrior - most will do nothing come game day.Yet their forums will be full of bull after the game.
Am looking forward to beating the Brissle ( 1982 ) bell ends - been too long since faced them in the league

I agree times have changed and times are not like that anymore apart from what happened at Ashton Gate the other day

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 15:55:24 »

Is it a coincidence that you put this in "Away Days", TC? 
kerry red

« Reply #48 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 17:35:59 »

Those who think football-related trouble is a thing of the past are sadly wrong.

It's not really any worse than what happens in most town centres on a weekend but on a larger scale.

It's only a few months since some of our very own piled out of the Tap & Barrel and laid into a load of Preston fans.

So demonising both Robots and Shitty is a bit hypocritical - although I would say I've never seen any Swindon fans having a go at 'shirters', unlike the aforementioned
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 17:55:06 »

Grounds and surrounding areas are pretty well policed now, the chances are that, in the majority of cases, the only people getting involved in trouble are those that are looking for it.
Chanting and verbals are part and parcel of football and I hope the 'tribal' element never goes away, but widespread violence at games isn't something I miss, or look back on with any nostalgia.

It's All Good..............
nochee

« Reply #50 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 18:17:07 »

Troll

End of

Lord knows why Leefer stood up for him
Trolls and the biters are the only fun thing about this forum.

The rest is repetitive shite
Topcat

« Reply #51 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 19:47:50 »

Those who think football-related trouble is a thing of the past are sadly wrong.

It's not really any worse than what happens in most town centres on a weekend but on a larger scale.

It's only a few months since some of our very own piled out of the Tap & Barrel and laid into a load of Preston fans.

So demonising both Robots and Shitty is a bit hypocritical - although I would say I've never seen any Swindon fans having a go at 'shirters', unlike the aforementioned

Thats my point it hasn't gone away and many times over the years I've seen the aftermath of what both rovers and city do to the town centre etc. Its not just them as our friends up the A420 are just has bad as well as cardiff and to my knowledge swindon never go too other town centres and smash the place up and make the front page headlines in the local rag. It must have happened but it must be kept low key
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 19:59:13 »

Our "boys" did exactly that in Bournemouth in 2005(ish), that wasn't kept low key
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 20:04:15 »

Our "boys" did exactly that in Bournemouth in 2005(ish), that wasn't kept low key

TBF most clubs do the same to Bmuff
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 20:11:17 »

Leeds fans will certainly be looking forward to going back there this season
Topcat

« Reply #55 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 20:20:56 »

strange lt from Ashton Gate. See their latest post

Or, maybe just, "Leave the goats alone, leave the goats alone. Leave the goats alone, you dirty Wilshire shits" to the tune, where's your mama (or is it daddy?) gone? "Where's your billy goat, where's your billy goat?! Billy, billy, goats, Swindon's shagging goats!"

Leave the goats alone, you goat shagging scum!

"And you never sleep alone, you NEVER sleep alone. Shag goats, shag goats, with hooves in your boots, you BILly goat shagging scum, from Swindon village" Not sure what the Kop will make of this.

"The goats! The goats! You gotta stop shagging the goats!"

Couple of suggestions, there. But don't expect me to join in from the director's box.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 20:25:17 »

Am sure it was Devizes not Swindon
Inbred slavetrading fuckwits

Do you permanently live on those forums TC ?

Topcat

« Reply #57 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 20:27:18 »

Am sure it was Devizes not Swindon
Inbred slavetrading fuckwits

Do you permanently live on those forums TC ?

nah I just get a laugh from reading what the idiots from down the road are saying, better than eastenders
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 20:32:50 »

We are the Swindon..........we shag who we want.......
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #59 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 20:36:02 »

We are the Swindon..........we shag who we want.......
I'm sure ranger would be glad to hear that
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: