Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brisol Citys nice fans  (Read 19354 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 20:54:29 »

so wrong mate I have no interest in seeing these yobs ruin our great game, my points are highlighting the idiots that need to grow up and if you've ever been to a match 30 years ago when crowd trouble was rife you will know how scary it was and with the same thing still going on is the reason that I wont go anymore

Then you've no need to worry about a bunch of wankers from down the road.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 23:06:26 »

so wrong mate I have no interest in seeing these yobs ruin our great game, my points are highlighting the idiots that need to grow up and if you've ever been to a match 30 years ago when crowd trouble was rife you will know how scary it was and with the same thing still going on is the reason that I wont go anymore

Yawn fucking yawn

Fuck off back to Hartcliffe
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 06:43:34 »

Breaking News - Bristol City have some cunty fans. I just hope they don't join up forces with Yellow Eric.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 06:49:21 »

All teams have a small group of idiotic fans who only go for the fight. Silly really, I like to have a beer and a bit of banter, but fighting? Nah, pointless.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 06:56:32 »

TC likes to post this sort of thing  Zzz
Charlie Henry

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 07:11:24 »

I'm with Darlo on this,  one of the greatest pleasures of football is the banter whether it's winding up the neighbours or celebrating the differences between the regions its all good fun. Regardless of where we come from most of us are there to see our team  put on a decent show and get the win where's the joy in trying to grind someones face into a paving slab either that or talking like an arsehole to make yourself sound like the biggest khunt in a group of khunts. It's a laugh FFS surely you people who want a punch up and supposedly hate every town within a 200 mile radius leave SN1 occasionally without having a nervous breakdown? Surely it's possible to wind up other supporters about football without having to sink to having an argument about who's fists are bigger or who kicks peoples faces in more. We're a proud club with a great (and interesting!) history what we've been through in the last 50 years most other clubs could only dream of we should enjoy what we have rather than sink to the level of council pub prison monkeys
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 07:21:35 »

I'm with Darlo on this,  one of the greatest pleasures of football is the banter whether it's winding up the neighbours or celebrating the differences between the regions its all good fun. Regardless of where we come from most of us are there to see our team  put on a decent show and get the win where's the joy in trying to grind someones face into a paving slab either that or talking like an arsehole to make yourself sound like the biggest khunt in a group of khunts. It's a laugh FFS surely you people who want a punch up and supposedly hate every town within a 200 mile radius leave SN1 occasionally without having a nervous breakdown? Surely it's possible to wind up other supporters about football without having to sink to having an argument about who's fists are bigger or who kicks peoples faces in more. We're a proud club with a great (and interesting!) history what we've been through in the last 50 years most other clubs could only dream of we should enjoy what we have rather than sink to the level of council pub prison monkeys
Clap Clap Clap

derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 10:13:45 »

Great post Charlie! Never got this football violence thing, even after talking to a member of the ICF or whatever it called, i just sat there and went, its a bit pointless!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 14:50:46 »

Bristol City FC ‏@bcfctweets 2h
Almost 1,000 tickets sold for Swindon away. Remaining tickets will go on general sale tomorrow for #BristolCity fans. http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130910-swindontickets-1046918.aspx

Almost 1000 before general sale
Slackers
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 14:51:27 »

Great post Charlie! Never got this football violence thing, even after talking to a member of the ICF or whatever it called, i just sat there and went, its a bit pointless!

I'm sure the people who go are probably annoyed when a spontaneous game of football breaks out during a good fight..

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 15:09:51 »

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/157295-our-best-win-at-swindle/

We tend to get at least 4 points from Swindon over a season as far as I can recall.

He doesn't recall very well then, they have only taken 4 or more points of us in a season the times in the last 22 years which is 13 seasons of games!

We on the other hand have taken at least 4 points off them on 6 occassions over the same period.

My favourite away game possibly ever was this 4-0 win at Trashton Gate in 91...lovely.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 15:26:11 »

This is the 86/87 i posted on earlier

Forgot Bamber got a slap

Was on live on HTV IIRC and had the ex tape it
Game commentary is classic from old Roger ( not biased towards city ) Malone
When Owen steps up to take the pen he says "here comes Owen he doesnt miss these, well apart from the freight rover final. Owen...... he's missed "

The 4 nil was a great game will give you that but knocking the slavetraders out the playoffs was a great end to the season before the playoffs
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 15:32:31 »

The win at home in 05/06 was great fun but always think of Fallon's overhead in front of the Town End. Don't recall the result mind...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 16:04:02 »

Didn't Wayne Allison - who we had recently signed from Bristol - once score a late winner right in front of their fans on the Stratton Bank...after spending the whole of the game on the receiving end of a stack of abuse from them?  Or did I just dream that?  If it did happen, I think I remember enjoying it a lot.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 16:07:53 »

The win at home in 05/06 was great fun but always think of Fallon's overhead in front of the Town End. Don't recall the result mind...

1-1 I think? Could of been 2-1 to Citeh?  Doh

Wasn't that the relegation season? where we drew 2-2 at Ashton Gate to get Relegated?.. This could all be total shite, mind.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: