Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gasheads are no saints  (Read 15411 times)
Topcat

« on: Friday, September 6, 2013, 22:18:53 »

Having watched on  TV and read various Gas Forums i'm gob smacked that the Rovers fans feel that they have been hard done by in and around ashton gate and that they dont have a hooligan problem. Having follwed swindon for over 30 years I have had more than a few scary moment when they have been in town including one scary night when we were close to the Mail Coach pub when they were smashing the windows. Another time they stopped off on the way to oxford and wrecked the Queens Tap and who can forget a few years ago when we needed to get a win there under Paul Surrock to clinch promotion and several innocent supporters were ambushed whilst drinking in a pub in kingswood before the game . I know City have also caused havoc in swindon over the years but its Rovers who are pleading their innocence. Such short memories!!!
« Last Edit: Friday, September 6, 2013, 22:22:38 by Topcat » Logged
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 6, 2013, 22:26:09 »

They've got recent previous for some cowardly acts on some of our families and older supporters too. Definitely a case of those in glass houses, though that's not to condone any kind of violence.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 00:38:57 »

The only time I feared for my own safety at an away game was Rovers.  The game when the Inn on the green got done.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 06:00:00 »

The only time I feared for my own safety at an away game was Rovers.  The game when the Inn on the green got done.
We had just left the pub before That happened. I have a real dislike of a rovers especially their followers more than anyone else. Has been this way for Years and was even glad the slave traders beat them.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 08:12:05 »

We've got a Rovers fan just started at work and he was put out when I called them the "shirt batterers". I can remember losing 5-1 to them in the LC years ago and they were bad that day. In fact, they've been bad mist times we played them.
I've always thought they were scum picking on our less able supporters - a bit like Millwall at Wembley.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 08:31:56 »

We've got a Rovers fan just started at work and he was put out when I called them the "shirt batterers". I can remember losing 5-1 to them in the LC years ago and they were bad that day. In fact, they've been bad mist times we played them.
I've always thought they were scum picking on our less able supporters - a bit like Millwall at Wembley.
The 5-1 game at home in 84 is probably the worst trouble I have ever seen inside the County Ground, they were kicking young and old and attacking women that day too, wankers.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 09:57:11 »

The 5-1 game at home in 84 is probably the worst trouble I have ever seen inside the County Ground, they were kicking young and old and attacking women that day too, wankers.
It was no better outside. There were groups picking off people walking home on their own. A little bit of justice was served that day to a group of 12 who picked on a group of 5 Town and didn't choose their victims very well.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 10:15:56 »

Cowardly cunts are rovers. Plus they sound like Vicky pollard.
fatbasher

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 11:14:10 »

Cowardly cunts are rovers. Plus they sound like Vicky pollard.
They are ALL Vick Pollards...
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 11:50:07 »

Back in the 90's and when still at school, one of my ex's said that she was punched in the head by a large Male Rovers fan. Have had a big dislike for Rovers since then. Cowardly scum.

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 14:34:00 »

They've been shite over the last couple of seasons. Was speaking to a couple of Rovers and they said the stewards opened both sides of the East End on Wednesday at the same time and let both sets of fans into the carpark/KFC car park at the same time.. what did they expect..

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Topcat

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 15:02:29 »

Sounds like they were tucked up as its insane that they would let city fans out from both sides and literally surround rovers as they entered the car park. either way both are not nice places to viit and both always cause lots of trouble in swindon when ever they are in town and to my knowledge I've never heard of swindon causing any trouble in Bristol. Maybe because its such a big city
kerry red

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 15:03:57 »

Let's not get on our high horse here.

Remember a Rovers fan was very nearly killed in the Town End toilets way back
penhillbilly

Unbeeelievable Jeff !!!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 15:06:40 »

i nearly die every time i go in thee... Lips Sealed

No one is Innocent...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 16:56:35 »

Didn't know about this. The first question has to be, what was a Rovers fan doing in the TE toilets?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: