Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MK don ticket  (Read 9986 times)
Fowey

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 13:46:03 »

I normally get a ticket on the gate for away matches. However with the new loyalty points system I have ordered a ticket by phone for collection at Swindon (only option available). As I live in Preston now, and have no friends, I am looking for someone who is going to Franchise and willing to pick up the ticket from the club for me. Obviously a pint/drink will be bought for anyone willing to collect the ticket.

I have tried contacting the club directly (not Ticketmaster) with the hope of picking up the ticket at MK but have only managed to get thru to the answering machine which I left a message on. If anyone has an alternative number to the main switchboard, I will try this route as well.

When I did order them from the ticket office last season they would send them out at my own risk. Ticketmaster won’t do this.
Dozno9

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 13:50:55 »

A mate of mine picked one up once sent up with SAS if that's any help.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 14:08:29 »

What's with all this posting nowadays?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Levi lapper

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 14:14:33 »

You know its on Sky right?

Living away from Swindon I have to pick my games to travel to but this:
1)being on telly
2)an early KO and
3) being against the franchise this wouldn't be one I'd pick!

I'm sure that is not a very helpful response  Smiley sorry.

Fowey

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 15:54:20 »

A mate of mine picked one up once sent up with SAS if that's any help.

I will give this a try and PM sal66.

What's with all this posting nowadays?

Smiley

You know its on Sky right?

Living away from Swindon I have to pick my games to travel to but this:
1)being on telly
2)an early KO and
3) being against the franchise this wouldn't be one I'd pick!

I'm sure that is not a very helpful response  Smiley sorry.

Take your point about it being franchise, but I try and do two new grounds each year; franchise is the closest ground that I have not been to.   
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 19:20:36 »

For those near/in London not going to the game. A few of us are watching  in the Euston Flyer. It's also Jacko's birthday, bring a bucket is the instruction I got. As we'll be having a few after as well.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 19:52:35 »

For those near/in London not going to the game. A few of us are watching  in the Euston Flyer. It's also Jacko's birthday, bring a bucket is the instruction I got. As we'll be having a few after as well.

Wish Jacko happy birthday from me.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 19:57:43 »

Wish Jacko happy birthday from me.

And me. Don't let him drink TOO much. Won't be joining you I'm afraid. We're driving up due to the early kick off and it's a lot bloody quicker.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 20:09:19 »

I normally get a ticket on the gate for away matches. However with the new loyalty points system I have ordered a ticket by phone for collection at Swindon (only option available). As I live in Preston now, and have no friends, I am looking for someone who is going to Franchise and willing to pick up the ticket from the club for me. Obviously a pint/drink will be bought for anyone willing to collect the ticket.

I have tried contacting the club directly (not Ticketmaster) with the hope of picking up the ticket at MK but have only managed to get thru to the answering machine which I left a message on. If anyone has an alternative number to the main switchboard, I will try this route as well.

When I did order them from the ticket office last season they would send them out at my own risk. Ticketmaster won’t do this.

Another Preston based town supporter,  cannot remember who the other one is (sorry), just up road in Lancaster we are getting a north Lancashire town ghetto together.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 20:25:51 »

Hi mate, I had to speak to the club the other day about Wolves tickets...I didn't use the ticket office number as it goes to ticketmaster...If you use the Club Shop number they'll be able to help you...the club ticket office on site is now in the club shop.

Hope this helps.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 20:39:54 »

Is this Preston Paul W ?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 20:40:36 »

I mean Paul F.
Fowey

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 21:09:35 »

Another Preston based town supporter,  cannot remember who the other one is (sorry), just up road in Lancaster we are getting a north Lancashire town ghetto together.

The other Preston based town supporter is reeves4england - spoke to him on the train on the way to Carlisle last season. I guess we need a Lancashire STFC flag.

Happy to give you a lift to Franchise if you are interested and if you can get to Preston station for 8.30am.

Hi mate, I had to speak to the club the other day about Wolves tickets...I didn't use the ticket office number as it goes to ticketmaster...If you use the Club Shop number they'll be able to help you...the club ticket office on site is now in the club shop.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I will give them a call tomorrow.

I mean Paul F.

Yes it is. Hi Mark.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 5, 2013, 07:33:02 »

Can't believe that no-one on here has offered to pick your ticket up for you Fowey. Maybe you should bribe them with a seat at your dinner table with Louis.

I'd do it but I don't live in Swindon I'm afraid.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, September 5, 2013, 12:50:24 »

The other Preston based town supporter is reeves4england - spoke to him on the train on the way to Carlisle last season. I guess we need a Lancashire STFC flag.

Being a Yorkshire lad by birth, I find this idea repulsive!

If any of you North Westerners want a lift down for the Chelsea game give me a shout. Heck of a round trip for an evening game, but I have the Tuesday off work to drive down.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: