Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yaser Kasim  (Read 49247 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #225 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 18:37:01 »

Looked like a non league player today.

unfortunately he wasnt alone in that but agree he looks a shadow of the player he was 4/5 games ago
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:34:21 »

He's looked disinterested since he signed his contract extension.
Don't know about that, he's not looked the same since he came back from suspension. Were they both around the same time?
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:42:10 »

Don't know about that, he's not looked the same since he came back from suspension. Were they both around the same time?
Also he had a strop at a supporter during the Walsall game telling them to "shut the fuck up" and since then he's very much gone off the boil. When he signed I remember Brighton fans questioning his attitude when he was with them so maybe we are starting to see a little of that at the moment.
It could just be that he is in reality a bit of a luxury player who looks good when a teams playing well but just becomes a passenger when a team isn't ...... We really do need some kind of midfield enforcer though as we are very powderpuff when it comes to breaking up play!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:48:07 »

It could just be that he is in reality a bit of a luxury player who looks good when a teams playing well but just becomes a passenger when a team isn't ...... We really do need some kind of midfield enforcer though as we are very powderpuff when it comes to breaking up play!
I dunno, I thought that's one of the things he brought to the team when he was doing well, perhaps not an enforcer as such but he broke up plenty of attacks, did really well at making winning the ball back look easy.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #229 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:02:31 »

unfortunately he wasnt alone in that but agree he looks a shadow of the player he was 4/5 games ago

I think the same, since his contract extension was announced he hasn't been the same...here's hoping he returns to the player he was at start of the season!

#VivaKenBarlow!
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:08:22 »

We are at our best when the game has some tempo. Last few games the ball when it has gone to Kasim almost seems to have come to a standstill.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #231 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:19:14 »

Mason gets the ball up the pitch quicker and more effectively than any other player we've got.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 01:19:25 »

Might just be me but has Kasim got shite since he got his extended contract?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: