Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chelsea tickets  (Read 62229 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 16:53:02 »

People have been getting Chelsea tickets today easy, just buying a City ticket in person.

Tomorrows going to be the worst when go on general
Thankfully the loyalty points scheme has saved me from that nightmare
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 17:48:34 »

Trying to get a ticket but the site is being crap with this. Anyone had issues?

I've got 25 points and only trying to get one ticket in the DRS. but when I've selected a seat and click through to the checkout, it comes up with a warning message inside a red block reading; "Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your type of membership allows. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed."

Tried yesterday but it wasnt even letting me select a seat!

I assume the contact number is office hours only? Would've rung today but was in an all day meeting. Really dont want to have to scrap with people in the general sale (is that tomorrow now?)
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 19:01:50 »

Trying to get a ticket but the site is being crap with this. Anyone had issues?

I've got 25 points and only trying to get one ticket in the DRS. but when I've selected a seat and click through to the checkout, it comes up with a warning message inside a red block reading; "Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your type of membership allows. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed."

Tried yesterday but it wasnt even letting me select a seat!

I assume the contact number is office hours only? Would've rung today but was in an all day meeting. Really dont want to have to scrap with people in the general sale (is that tomorrow now?)

Have you got a myworld membership?
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 19:09:32 »

Yep..as I said, I've got 25 points on it.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 19:11:42 »

Yep..as I said, I've got 25 points on it.

you need to be registered for myworld as well as registered to buy tickets
loyalty points are independent of myworld membership

STFC Box Office ‏@STFCBoxOffice 17 Sep
For a myworld membership please visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/memberships.aspx?findmembership=1

Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 19:12:31 »

Enjoy General Sale Webber.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 19:48:43 »

I'm a MyWorld member but I think I have zero points and so expected to have to wait for a General Sale but I was able to select and buy one seat tonight.

So don't be timid about giving it a go now if you're in a similar position

WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 20:07:19 »

you need to be registered for myworld as well as registered to buy tickets
loyalty points are independent of myworld membership

STFC Box Office ‏@STFCBoxOffice 17 Sep
For a myworld membership please visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/memberships.aspx?findmembership=1

You're right. What a tit. Cheers.

All sorted now.

Been a bit slow on the uptake of this myworld stuff. I'd booked tickets for the Bristol match last week and had a wolves ticket assigned to me and when I clicked on the myworld stuff, it would say I was logged in at the top of the page, so assumed I was all present and correct. Clear as mud.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 20:09:37 »

You're right. What a tit. Cheers.

All sorted now.

Been a bit slow on the uptake of this myworld stuff. I'd booked tickets for the Bristol match last week and had a wolves ticket assigned to me and when I clicked on the myworld stuff, it would say I was logged in at the top of the page, so assumed I was all present and correct. Clear as mud.

Your not the only one - only signed up to myworld 2 weeks ago
Been buying tickets since season start and didnt realise separate signups till Chelsea info revealed

Glad you sorted
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 21:24:27 »

I didn't even think about getting a ticket before General Sale tomorrow. Just went online to have a gander and bought a ticket  no problems.

What a plank.
blah blah

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 08:07:45 »

Anyone else trying this morning online ? Seems there are quite a few seats left at the ends of the stands, but whichever ones I click on it tells me "Unfortunately there are no proces currently enabled for this seat. Please make another selection" Anyone else seen this ?
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 08:19:26 »

I'm trying to order 2 in the Townend and its saying i'm not allowed to order that amount of tickets? confused.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 08:38:45 »

Ring 0871 876 1993 and press option 2. They will sort you out
blah blah

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 08:47:57 »

Got mine sorted eventually. After making theschoolboy error of logging out & back in again which then put me in a queue for 15 minutes, eventually got abck in only to see the same error. But after a bit of trial & error it seemed to work. I reckon someone forgot to tick the "enable prices" box at 9:00 or something really complicated like that.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 09:07:30 »

Just booked mine, that was dead painless.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: