Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chelsea tickets  (Read 62946 times)
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 16:49:56 »

All depends on how the points systems breaks down.

As it only 1 per ST holder, I imagine it will be one per loyalty member so most 'regulars' should get a ticket.

Funnily enough ... A couple of lads in front of me were considered getting a season ticket just for the Chelsea game, they admitted they wouldnt go to another league game which I found a bit bizarre but whatever floats your boat I guess.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 16:55:37 »

No need for stubs when purchases thru the club = loyalty points
Even i thought there would have been a bigger crowd out there today because of the loyalty points unless all the negative hype of how hard tickets will be to get coupled with being live on tv has made some give up already

Weren't loyalty points announced last night? Not everybody's had a chance to figure out how it works and sign up. And tickets bought on matchday don't get you points!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 17:06:59 »

Weren't loyalty points announced last night? Not everybody's had a chance to figure out how it works and sign up. And tickets bought on matchday don't get you points!

TBF loyalty points were announced at season start when myworld was introduced to stop all the bollox over tickets and who deserves them more
Who knew a big game would come around so early
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 17:09:07 »

So do season ticket holders get any additional benefit of being members of myworld?

They get there one ticket courtesy of being  ST holder. Will they get further entitlements in stage 2?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 17:09:57 »

TBF loyalty points were announced at season start when myworld was introduced to stop all the bollox over tickets and who deserves them more
Who knew a big game would come around so early

Fair enough. I totally missed that one.

Your casual big-game-only fan isn't going to have a clue about these points. They don't read the OS, or forums, they don't follow Jed or the club on Twitter... it's only going to be regular-ish attendees who sign up, and who go to an extra game or two to earn points.

I'm considering heading down to MK to get some points as it's the only game I can make. It's nearly 200 miles though so I need to work out if I can afford it. Failing that, I'll try to persuade my brother to go to Wolves while I'm out of the country and buy his ticket on my account!!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 17:16:55 »

Fair enough. I totally missed that one.

Your casual big-game-only fan isn't going to have a clue about these points. They don't read the OS, or forums, they don't follow Jed or the club on Twitter... it's only going to be regular-ish attendees who sign up, and who go to an extra game or two to earn points.

True for the casuals
Works this way with all the big clubs tho and i guess many of the smaller ones too

Mate at work is a Chelsea ST holder and goes to all home cup/euro games and at times still doesnt have enough points for a euro away ticket

No system is going to please everyone
Ever
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 17:46:09 »

No system is going to please everyone
Ever

Absolutely. It's a bit gutting for me that after having a ST for a few years, then going to every game I could fit in around work, then going to every game I could afford to get to from London, this tie comes up once I've moved to the other end of the country and can't really get to games at all!

Not Jed's fault, not the loyalty points system's fault, just a pain in the backside! Still quite hopeful of getting a ticket though.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 17:55:52 »

Agreed in the same situation where I've had season tickets for years. Just the way it is though I guess.

In terms of how long the points last has this been determined? One season at a time seems fairly pointless if a big draw comes early in the season such as this...but it would also be unfair for someone to hog everything simply because they have the benefit of being older perhaps? I think points lasting 3 years before being wiped would be reasonable.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 18:10:38 »

Problem is the amount of non ST regulars who buy tickets on the day and the ones who have mates that buy the tickets on their account.

There are quite a few people without this my world/ membership account.
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 18:12:31 by mrverve » Logged
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 18:14:40 »

Problem is the amount of non ST regulars who buy tickets on the day and the ones who have mates that buy the tickets on their account.

There are quite a few people without this my world/ membership account.

You can still buy on the day - just do it online and print tickets
Took me 30 seconds to open a new myworld account for daughter thru my account so linked

Now if I can figure out how to forward tickets to that account all will be well  Crash
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 18:17:51 »

Totally agree and with time I think more and more fans will adopt this method, but it takes a bit of time for fans to change the way they've been doing things for the past god knows how many years
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 18:51:36 »

TICKET details for Town's Capital One Cup clash against Chelsea are listed below.

TICKET PRICES

Adults - £25
Concession - £19 (60 and over/students/ambulant disabled)
Young Adult - £17 (16-18)
Junior - £12 (15 and under)

HOW TO BUY
Ticket line Number: 0871 876 1993
Online: www.stfcmyworld.com  (Click on tickets)

PRIORITY WINDOWS

Phase 1
9.00am Wednesday 4th September until Thursday 12th September online or by phone

9.00am Monday 9th September until Thursday 12th September in person
(1 ticket per person season ticket holders only)

Season ticket holders' seats will be reserved until the 12th September

Phase 2
9.00am Friday 13th September online, by phone & in person
1 ticket per person with 50 loyalty points and Junior Red Members  (2 tickets for junior red members as a an adult must accompany a junior red)

9.00am Monday 16th September online, by phone & in person
1 ticket per person with 30 loyalty points & My World Membership

9.00am Thursday 19th September online, by phone & in person
1 ticket per person with 10 loyalty points & My World Membership

Phase 3
General Sale
9.00am Saturday 21st September online, by phone
2 Tickets per person

9.00am Monday 23rd September online, by phone and in person
2 Tickets per person

Read more at http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/chelseaticketdetails-1027207.aspx#WZJ5E6DOoBjZR7wI.99
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 18:54:13 »

Monday 16th for me unless I finance another 20 points. Suits me fine really.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 18:56:29 »

Glad to see a detailed run down. Can somebody please now clarify what you have to do to get 10, 30 or 50 points?!
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 18:57:23 »

Glad to see a detailed run down. Can somebody please now clarify what you have to do to get 10, 30 or 50 points?!

You get 15 pts a home game and 10 pts an away game so any variant of that

I am the only one who thinks 50pts sounds quite a lot for this early in the season?

Most who have that many points will be ST holder and therefore have tickets in phase 1?
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 19:15:13 by fittons_coaching_badge » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: