Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Players  (Read 31434 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 18:54:14 »

As many of you will know I was always prepared to give Jed and co. plenty of leeway, they have a difficult job to do to make this club sustainable but he lied to me and it would appear he has lied to a group of supporters in Shrewsbury last week, instead of announcing a new striker as he promised he got rid of one of the few remaining strikers we had here.  Fuck you Jed, I'm in the Arriba camp now!!

TBF Ronnie, McCrory prob didn't know that Yeovil wanted Williams last Sat...think it came out of the blue, also he prob thought hately was a striker...an easy mistake to make as his grandfather and father were.

I'm sure he wouldn't be economical with the actualite  Wink
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #121 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 20:09:21 »

As many of you will know I was always prepared to give Jed and co. plenty of leeway, they have a difficult job to do to make this club sustainable but he lied to me and it would appear he has lied to a group of supporters in Shrewsbury last week, instead of announcing a new striker as he promised he got rid of one of the few remaining strikers we had here.  Fuck you Jed, I'm in the Arriba camp now!!
I'm no fan of Jeds but getting Williams wages off the books is a bloody good deal for the club given his contribution. We may go into tomorrows game light on strikers but lets see what it looks like after the window has closed. 
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 20:46:46 »

TBF Ronnie, McCrory prob didn't know that Yeovil wanted Williams last Sat...think it came out of the blue, also he prob thought hately was a striker...an easy mistake to make as his grandfather and father were.

I'm sure he wouldn't be economical with the actualite  Wink
Reg, he made a couple of statements to me but the bastid lied!!  He lied to the supporters last Saturday and I'll bet he meets people tomorrow he will lie to!
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 20:50:59 »

Jed in bullshitting shocker, he just likes the attention, anyway Ronnie you have had your tounge shoved firmly up his arse since the minute he got here.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 20:54:22 »

He told us last season they were redevolpoung the concouse of the DRS by putting games machines and the like in there. Where are rhey?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 20:56:15 »

Jed in bullshitting shocker, he just likes the attention, anyway Ronnie you have had your tounge shoved firmly up his arse since the minute he got here.

And to think when you informed the world we were signing Jason Roberts you were my hero!!!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 21:22:38 »

Reg, he made a couple of statements to me but the bastid lied!!  He lied to the supporters last Saturday and I'll bet he meets people tomorrow he will lie to!

And herein lies the problem with Jed and why people will get pissed off with him.  He wants to be centre of attention and one of the lads.  In order to engage with people he gives out information to get them interested, some of it might be true, some might not. Either way he shouldn't be doing it.   

I don't know what he said to you in particular Ronnie, but he spoke to a couple of people I know last weekend and gave them various bits of information as well.  Obviously doing the rounds!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 21:29:17 »

JedMcCoy ‏@JedMcCoy 17s
Just got home guys from long day players lined up to come in but due to late clearance unable to sign in time .. Coops happy #keepthefaith

Never knowingly overstated.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 21:35:50 »

Interesting that he says "players" plural. So we should be signing 2 or more next week.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 21:36:47 »

Unable to sign in time for this weekend?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 21:43:10 »

Interesting that he says "players" plural. So we should be signing 2 or more next week.

Doubt it, he cant spell Cool
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 22:17:19 »

Coops happy.?...brilliant...

Perhaps we can do a Paul Hart and play no forwards at all....the cunt will be doing somersaults up the touchline.....

Watch us lose to the Pikey Bastards ....and see the crowd reaction....that'll change his mood.

Two forwards....FFS!! What are we doing?

Hope Ward heads a couple of set pieces in tomorrow.

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 22:18:31 »

He told us last season they were redevolpoung the concouse of the DRS by putting games machines and the like in there. Where are rhey?

Playing up front...

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:33:28 »

Hang about, where's that Ironical meter, it's here somewhere.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
bobby barnes jink

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 00:48:30 »

How about, "Yes, Yeovil, you can have Williams back ... ON FUCKING MONDAY"?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: